What people are saying about Verisk
Got a burning question about Verisk? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Verisk employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people at Verisk are great" (in 93 reviews)
- "Good work / life balance (for those who don't get too fascinated by what they do.)" (in 89 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and that is it" (in 77 reviews)
- "Verisk has really good work culture where everyone's contribution is taken seriously no matter your years of experience." (in 27 reviews)
- "Good culture and flexible when ot comes to pto and everyday work" (in 25 reviews)
- "low salary and not so growth advancement" (in 48 reviews)
- "Pay is low for comparable positions elsewhere" (in 42 reviews)
- "there is too much drauma in the work place due to management style." (in 30 reviews)
- "Managers/Administration are heavy handed/micro managers." (in 21 reviews)
- "Compensation is average to below average." (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Verisk and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 49 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sept 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work from home"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jul 28, 2022Actuarial AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearJersey City, NJ
Luckily I have a manager who is very lenient and allows me to be free. Benefits/Salary is fine. Location is in walking distance to the path train. Some of the work in challenging. The work/life balance is great. I dont have any complaints.
I would love it if the company gave us the ability to work from home full time.