Venterra Realty Employee Reviews about "think of anything"

Updated Nov 16, 2020

Found 5 of over 401 reviews

4.6
Venterra Realty Co-Founder, CEO & Director John Foresi
John Foresi
Pros
  • "AMAZING culture and core values - the best company to work for(in 34 reviews)

• "They love to promote from within and really want their employees to learn and grow(in 24 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There are so many different property management companies out there that claim they are a "great place to work" but honestly(in 6 reviews)

• "I really cannot think of anything(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "think of anything"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

My Review Of Venterra

Nov 16, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Venterra is a great company to work for because: 1. People value your opinion 2. They are always looking at current employees for promotions, no matter the position. 3. Great benefits 4. Great salary 5. Employees always seem happy, which makes working here great

Cons

I am very happy with my job, I cannot think of anything that I would change.

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for sharing the review! It’s great to hear that you’ve enjoyed being part of the Venterra Family as much as you have. Please continue to keep the feedback coming and speak up if you have any suggestions for improvement, down the road. Thank you again!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Simply the Best

Sep 21, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I just celebrated my 18 year anniversary with Venterra! I've experienced major life events in the last few years and I'm simply blown away by the love and support from my peers all the way up to our COO, John Foresi. I feel so blessed to have been working at a property that Venterra Realty purchased back in 2002. The culture here is one that's unbeatable. Our employees have a voice, are recognized for their achievements and are loved on in times of need. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. If you are looking for a company that works hard, while still making time for fun, Venterra is the place to be!

Cons

I really cannot think of anything!

Chief Operating Officer

A very happy 18 year Venterra anniversary to you! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide the review. It’s always great to read about positive employee experiences, but given your years on the team, your feedback really means a lot. We truly appreciate your ongoing hard work and dedication to our customers and team members, and I’m thrilled that you’ve continued to enjoy our unique culture and being part of the Venterra family! There’s always room to improve, so, as always, please don’t hesitate to speak up if you do spot any areas that might need a bit of attention. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts here!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Live Better, Care More

Jul 2, 2019 - Corporate Employee in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

One thing that really sets Venterra apart from most other companies is our culture and living by our values. We are always encouraging each other to live better, care more, and celebrate our successes. My favorite value that Venterra holds is "humility." We are always learning, even in our failures, and continuing to grow. Being apart of the Venterra family has been a huge blessing in my life and I look forward to many more opportunities (because there is always an opportunity for growth) and experiences to come in the years ahead. Oh, and I can't deny that I'm excited about those 5 extra days of vaca time now that I've reached my 7th year! Cheers to 7 years!

Cons

I'm struggling to think of anything at the moment... I'll reach out to my manager if I think of something!

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you providing the feedback here and I’m happy to read about your positive experiences at Venterra during your seven years on the team! We’ll absolutely continue to maintain our unique culture, put our Core Values first when making business decisions, encourage our employees’ lifelong learning, and take the time to remind our team members how much they’re valued . We’re also looking forward to you taking advantage of opportunities with us in the years ahead. As you grow, please do be sure to speak up if you have any suggestions at all on how we can further enhance the employee experience or improve the organization in general. Thank you again for sharing the review!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Ready for a great career?

May 22, 2015 - Assistant Property Manager in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Venterra is a well ran, and well organized corporation. Who strives on excellence in everything we do. I enjoy the fact that we have a 30 Day Live It Love It Guarantee, as well as pride ourselves in customer service at No Risk by WoW-ing the residents every day! There is definitely a sense of home for not only the residents, but the employees. The fact that the CEO & COO's care so much on what the onsite staff are saying is very unique as well. You are held to a high standard, and are always pushed for the next step. I truly feel that there is no other corporation that would be like this one - not a job, but a career

Cons

I can not think of anything.

2 people found this review helpful

Recruiting/Brand Specialist, Experience Leader

Thank you for your review! It sounds you've been happy with us all around, and it's great reading that you feel like our drive to deliver a positive experience doesn't just end with our current and future residents. If you do ever have a suggestion for an improvement please be sure to speak up or submit it as a Better Way! Thank you again for taking time out of your day to share your thoughts.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Endless opportunities!

Oct 24, 2013 - Assistant Property Manager in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked with Venterra for a little over 3 years now. I never thought I would, or could, love a career like I do with this company. You have a voice, we all live by our core values, you are pushed to reach your maximum potential. There is soo many good things about this company!

Cons

You are unable to sell back any vacation at the end of the year that you have not used. Besides that I can't think of anything else.

Recruiting Manager

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts and advise. We're so glad to hear that you've fallen in love with Venterra! We are always open to suggestions on ways to better the experience for our employees, so your suggestion regarding vacation time is welcomed and so noted. Thank you again and have a great day!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews