Venterra Realty Employee Reviews about "core values"

Updated Oct 30, 2020

Found 38 of over 406 reviews

4.6
Venterra Realty Co-Founder, CEO & Director John Foresi
John Foresi
Pros
  • "AMAZING culture and core values - the best company to work for(in 34 reviews)

• "They love to promote from within and really want their employees to learn and grow(in 24 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There are so many different property management companies out there that claim they are a "great place to work" but honestly(in 6 reviews)

• "I really cannot think of anything(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "core values"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

A Company True To Its Values

Jul 29, 2020 - Office Administrator in Richmond Hill, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Venterra is a dream-come-true type of company. There is a great emphasis placed on the employee experience/workplace culture, work-life balance, open conversations with supportive leadership on your career goals (many opportunities to grow and develop your skills professionally), and they offer competitive pay. I felt very equipped, secure and confident in being able to stay productive while working from home AND keep my position since the start of COVID. The CEO and Chairman both make it a point to remember your name and make intentional and meaningful conversations with all staff - this is just a small example of how Venterra's core values flow from the top down! If you're looking for a company to grow with in your career, Venterra does a phenomenal job in supporting you every step of the way.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Venterra is awesome!

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for sharing your review! It’s great hearing that your time with us during and prior to the COVID pandemic has been so positive and that you’ve felt appreciated and fully supported along the way. Please be sure to let us know if you do spot any areas for improvement that might need attention in the future. Thank you again for providing the feedback!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

I have been here 13 years, come see why!

Oct 30, 2020 - Community Manager in San Antonio, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I appreciate our deep-rooted core values. We are a family-oriented company with great benefits. We even have awesome vacation suites made available for everyone to enjoy!

Cons

Who wouldn't want an extra vacation day? I really have no true complaints at this time.

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks so much for reflecting on your past 13 years and for all your hard work and dedication over that time. As a tenured employee, it’s great knowing that you’re continuing to enjoy the culture, values, and employee perks that make us unique! We were certainly excited about recently adding Park on Wurzbach to the San Antonio region, and are looking forward to what the future holds in terms of company growth through both acquisition and development projects. As we grow, it’ll be important that we continue to hear directly from our onsite team members, so please speak up if you do have any specific areas of improvement that you can point out in the future. Thank you again for the review!

3. 5.0

Healthy, Happy, Hard Working and Honest Environment

Sep 30, 2020 - Regional Manager in Louisville, KY
      Business Outlook

Pros

True to their core values, Brilliant leaders, Down to earth, Supportive environment, Honesty, Integrity and Kindness run rampant, Innovative, Decisive and Engaging workplace

Cons

There are absolutely no cons.

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for the review! It’s great that your time with us so far has left you feeling so positive about our values, leadership and company culture. We rely on feedback from our team members to maintain and improve employee experience, so please speak up if you do have suggestions for us in the future. Thank you again for sharing your experience!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

I'm a Raving Fan!

Jul 8, 2020 - Corporate Houston in San Antonio, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I'm one of the many tenured Venterra Team Members. Why you ask? Here are some reasons: 1. Venterra stands by its CORE VALUES and this comes all the way from the top. You see it in the executives. 2. We have a voice! Yes, Venterra listens. Our Better Way Site is the best forum for our team member's voice. 3. Venterra likes to have fun. We LOVE our Fun Fridays! 4. We get paid to volunteer and we get our birthdays off! 5. Quarterly evaluations promote open discussions. 6. Annual Kick Off - yes, we make time to celebrate our successes every year! 7. Leadership Conferences- also an annual event for the leaders of Venterra. 8. Work life balance is taken seriously. 9. We have the WOW and WOWee Program. We get to surprise our residents and fellow employees with gifts. Talk about being given the opportunity to put a smile on someone's face! 10. Venterra promotes from within. 11. And so much more.....

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for detailing some of your favorite Venterra perks, programs, and differentiators! We truly appreciate your hard work over the past 10+ years on the team and are looking forward to continuing your positive experiences with us in the years to come. Please be sure to keep the feedback coming! Thanks again for taking the time to share your review here.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Hands down the best of the VERY ABSOLUTE BEST!

Jul 1, 2020 - Recruiting/Candidate Experience Manager in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing executive team that leads by individual example and as an entire organization. Every single leader in the organization truly exemplifies the company's core values & employer promises to promote from within & providing avenues to listen, learn, and grow.

Cons

There are no cons for this organization.

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! I’m happy that your experience has been as positive as it has, that you’ve seen our core values exemplified throughout your time with us; and that you’ve also witnessed us making good on the promises we’ve made to our team members. If you have recommendations on how we can further improve the employee experience at any point down the road, we’re all ears, so please don’t hesitate to let us know! Again, thank you for providing the review.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

What More Could You ask For?

Apr 1, 2020 - Program Manager in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Upholds to the integrity of their core values, work/life balance, builds a true community,

Cons

Very little downfalls within the company. After 2 years, I have yet to see what has been taught not achieved.

Chief Operating Officer

The review is much appreciated, and it’s great to know that your experience with us has been as positive as it has. Staying true to our values and continuously working to maintain a positive employee experience is critical for our success as an organization, so I’m happy that you’ve seen this approach alive and well in your day-to-day operations. Please don’t hesitate to speak up if you do spot an area where we can improve at any point in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts here!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Property Management Company Hands Down!

Mar 2, 2020 - Community Manager in Beaumont, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Venterra is an amazing company that really lives by its core values! My RM doesn't micromanage me and allows me to do what I do best, my job! They are constantly challenging us to grow and learn, while offering incentives to do so! The really listen to their on-site teams and genuinely care about their team members. I cannot say enough good things!

Cons

I literally can' think of a bad thing to say! I have worked for them for years and because of the level of integrity and professionalism, I don't ever want to work for another property management company.

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks so much for the review! It’s always great to hear positive feedback from our team members when it comes to things like feeling heard, being supported, having opportunities to learn and grow, and feeling trusted to get the job done without being micromanaged. We’re so glad that you’ve chosen to be a part of the Venterra family and we’re looking forward to seeing where the future takes you! There’s still always room to improve, so please be sure to keep the feedback coming. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts here!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing place to work!

Jan 22, 2020 - Better Living Manager in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Venterra empowers their employees and really cares about the employee experience. They love to promote from within and really want their employees to learn and grow. I've been with Venterra for 6 years now and I absolutely love what I do and who I work for. AMAZING culture and core values - the best company to work for!

Cons

I honestly do not have any cons.

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for the review! It’s great to read that your six years with us have been good ones and that you’ve seen us make good on our Employer Promises and Core Values during your time on the team. That said, we’re always looking for ways to further improve the experience of both our residents and our employees, so if you do have any suggestions for us in the future, please be sure to let us know. Thank you again for sharing your experience!

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work for

Jul 16, 2019 - Assistant Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked here for 6 years and love the people I work with. We are like a big family. I have worked with many different people, from the property level to corporate and I can say with confidence that our core values are consistent.

Cons

I don't have any negative/cons to speak of. This company is a business just like any other business but our core values are what sets us apart from everyone else.

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for sharing a review of your six years as part of the Venterra Family! Our Core Values have helped guide the way since our establishment and will continue to do so in the years to come, so I’m happy to hear that you’ve seen them as a positive and important differentiator. If you do have suggestions in ways we can further improve our employee experience, or the company as a whole, please be sure to speak up or submit a Better Way suggestion for consideration. Again, thank you for taking a few moments to share your thoughts.

10. 5.0

Outstanding Employer

May 8, 2019 - Vice President in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

During my recruitment Venterra made a point of selling their commitment to employee development and happiness in a dynamic and highly focused work environment. Since my arrival if anything my experience has been that the company undersold how serious they were about their 7 core values and leaderships' commitment to the business but as importantly their employees.

Cons

Through my first 5 months I really have no complaints regarding Venterra.

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you taking a few minutes out of your day to share your thoughts. I’m glad that your five months with us have been as positive as they have. Whether it’s at the onsite or the corporate level, we strive to keep our Core Values and employee experience in mind with every decision we make, so it’s great that you’ve seen us taking that commitment seriously during your time on the team . Thank you again for providing the review!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Reviews