Find jobs for Better Living Consultant (Leasing Consultant)

Venterra Realty Better Living Consultant (Leasing Consultant) Reviews

Updated Jul 15, 2021

Found 5 of over 413 reviews

3.9
Venterra Realty Co-Founder, CEO & Director John Foresi
John Foresi

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals
  1. 3.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Work?

Jul 15, 2021 - Better Living Consultant (Leasing Consultant)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team leadership and good benefits

Cons

Management acts like they value your input and suggestions, but they really don't. They will expect you to bend over backwards to meet their expectations but the pay doesn't equate the expectation.

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you providing your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that your experience with us hasn’t met the standard we aim to achieve. As you mention, regardless of their role, we do have high expectations for our team members, but compensation should match those expectations. Adjustments to pay based on benchmarking reports and regular team member evaluations are intended to help create this alignment, but we know this sometimes isn’t enough. With this in mind, I’d encourage you to have a candid conversation with your manager for a deeper dive into the topic. That said, having a voice (something that’s one of our Employer Promises) is crucial to any successful dialogue, so if you feel your input isn’t being valued or taken seriously, I’d first like the opportunity to learn a little more about the situation. Please reach out directly to me at your convenience by phone (905-717-8264) or email (rroos@venterraliving.com) to provide a few more details when you have a free moment. Thanks in advance and again for sharing your thoughts here.

2. 4.0

Completely refreshed

Dec 17, 2020 - Better Living Consultant (Leasing Consultant) in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional Growth and Personal Development- I've grown as a person and professional. I am not the same person I was on my first day employment. Plenty of compensation opportunities- along side leasing commissions, opportunities are given to not only increase your compensation but also incentives to get paid by bettering yourself. Culture and Values-One of the factors that helped me make my decision in working with Venterra Realty was the fact that they Values and Culture spoke to me and were completely aligned with who I am as a person. Being surrounded by like minded individuals tat share the same vision.

Cons

I can't think of any to be honest. There hasn't been anything that I have not been able to work through.

Chief Operating Officer

The review is much appreciated! I’m happy to read about your positive takeaways during your time on the team, and it’s great to hear that our values and your own continue to be well-aligned. Feedback like yours is critical to gaining insights for a full understanding of the experience of our onsite team members, so please be sure to keep it coming and speak up if you do identify any areas for improvement in the future. Thank you again for the review and Happy Holidays!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I Love Our Values

Oct 30, 2020 - Better Living Consultant (Leasing Consultant) in Pearland, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Invest in you, humble supervisors, everyone communicates with you no matter your rank.

Cons

one weekend off a month

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for the review! I’m happy to hear that your Venterra experience has been great so far and I’m looking forward to what the future has in store for you. Be sure to keep that open communication going by sharing your perspective and thoughts along the way. Thank you again for the feedback here!

4. 5.0

Venterra Realty

Oct 28, 2020 - Better Living Consultant (Leasing Consultant) in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have officially been with the company a year and it has been an awesome year. I have a great team here at the office. Venterra itself is also a great company to work for, they offer great benefits and I have had great encounters with everyone. This was also my first leasing position and it has been a good start to my leasing/property career.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time.

Chief Operating Officer

Happy Venterraversary! Thank you for sharing a review at your one year mark with us. I’m glad to read that your time with us has gone as well as it has. We’re always on the lookout for ways to further improve the experience of our residents and employees, so, if you do have any suggestions in the future, please be sure to let us know or submit a Better Way suggestion for review. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts here!

5. 5.0

Better Living Consultant

Jan 15, 2016 - Better Living Consultant (Leasing Consultant) in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Venterra pays according to performance. I know that if I give 100% at work, it never goes unnoticed.

Cons

While I enjoy change and innovation, sometimes it's frustrating when new systems are out in place before training is done and before all the bugs are fixed.

Venterra Recruiting Department

Thanks so much for your review! It sounds like your time with us so far has definitely been positive which is so great to hear. Our aim to be an industry leader in both customer and employee experience means that we're constantly evolving as a company. While we'll always do our best to utilize pilot groups and pace changes in a way that helps keep frustrations at a minimum, we definitely don't get everything right every time, so please be sure to speak up when you feel we might have missed something or could have taken a more effective approach from the start. We need all the employee feedback we can get to make sure we're heading in the right direction! Thank you again for sharing your experiences here. It's greatly appreciated!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews