Venterra Realty Corporate Reviews

Found 9 of over 407 reviews

5.0
Venterra Realty Co-Founder, CEO & Director John Foresi
John Foresi

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

I'm a Raving Fan!

Jul 8, 2020 - Corporate Houston in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm one of the many tenured Venterra Team Members. Why you ask? Here are some reasons: 1. Venterra stands by its CORE VALUES and this comes all the way from the top. You see it in the executives. 2. We have a voice! Yes, Venterra listens. Our Better Way Site is the best forum for our team member's voice. 3. Venterra likes to have fun. We LOVE our Fun Fridays! 4. We get paid to volunteer and we get our birthdays off! 5. Quarterly evaluations promote open discussions. 6. Annual Kick Off - yes, we make time to celebrate our successes every year! 7. Leadership Conferences- also an annual event for the leaders of Venterra. 8. Work life balance is taken seriously. 9. We have the WOW and WOWee Program. We get to surprise our residents and fellow employees with gifts. Talk about being given the opportunity to put a smile on someone's face! 10. Venterra promotes from within. 11. And so much more.....

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for detailing some of your favorite Venterra perks, programs, and differentiators! We truly appreciate your hard work over the past 10+ years on the team and are looking forward to continuing your positive experiences with us in the years to come. Please be sure to keep the feedback coming! Thanks again for taking the time to share your review here.

2. 5.0

Keeps Getting Better

Jun 30, 2020 - Corporate in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

People Caring for people Senior Leaders Employee perks

Cons

Don't have any! I'm so grateful to work for this company for more than 10 years and love my coworkers!

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks for the review and for your dedication to Team Venterra over the past 10+ years! It’s great to know that you’re continuing to enjoy our people-first approach to business and that you’ve seen the same reflected in our team members, including senior leadership. As always, if you do spot any areas for improvement in the future, please be sure to speak up so we can start a conversation on the topic. Thanks again for the feedback!

3. Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Live Better, Care More

Jul 2, 2019 - Corporate Employee in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

One thing that really sets Venterra apart from most other companies is our culture and living by our values. We are always encouraging each other to live better, care more, and celebrate our successes. My favorite value that Venterra holds is "humility." We are always learning, even in our failures, and continuing to grow. Being apart of the Venterra family has been a huge blessing in my life and I look forward to many more opportunities (because there is always an opportunity for growth) and experiences to come in the years ahead. Oh, and I can't deny that I'm excited about those 5 extra days of vaca time now that I've reached my 7th year! Cheers to 7 years!

Cons

I'm struggling to think of anything at the moment... I'll reach out to my manager if I think of something!

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate you providing the feedback here and I’m happy to read about your positive experiences at Venterra during your seven years on the team! We’ll absolutely continue to maintain our unique culture, put our Core Values first when making business decisions, encourage our employees’ lifelong learning, and take the time to remind our team members how much they’re valued . We’re also looking forward to you taking advantage of opportunities with us in the years ahead. As you grow, please do be sure to speak up if you have any suggestions at all on how we can further enhance the employee experience or improve the organization in general. Thank you again for sharing the review!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Truly a great place to work!

Oct 4, 2018 - Corporate Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great upper management that really cares. Job security. Opportunities to learn new skills. Great coworkers.

Cons

For the company as a whole, I don't have any cons.

Chief Operating Officer

Thanks so much for sharing the review and for your dedication to Venterra throughout your 10+ years on the team! Given that our company culture includes a focus on “Lifelong Learning,” I’m very happy to hear that you’re still continuing to develop new skills and grow in your current role, and certainly hope the trend continues in the years to come. Please be sure to speak up if you do spot any areas in which we might be able to improve in the future. Thank you again for providing the feedback here!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work!

Jul 3, 2018 - Corporate in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company with lots of room for growth. Fast paced and challenging work environment. Everyone has a lot of responsibility and there is never a boring day. This is definitely a work hard/play hard environment. The culture is amazing and senior management invests a lot of time making sure each hire has the necessary skills for the role and is also a culture fit. I am hoping to spend many more years with Venterra!

Cons

I don't have any cons.

Chief Operating Officer

We appreciate your review and the hard work (and play!) you’ve put in during your time at Venterra so far. We’re looking forward to the years to come with you on the team, too! If you do spot areas where we might be able to do better along the way, please be sure to speak up so we can get to work on improvements. Thanks again for sharing your experience with us here!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

The people make the difference!

Aug 21, 2017 - Corporate in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love how much I get to know about my colleagues - even the ones that live in different cities. We definitely work hard here, but still have fun and find ways to encourage people to be themselves. 2 of my favorites are Take Your Dog To Work Day and Employee Passion Fun Friday! I also feel like people listen to feedback we give. I know not all companies are like that so I'm glad mine is!

Cons

Like I said, we work hard and sometimes the days are long! But it's also very rewarding when you see the smiling faces of our neighbors and teammates!

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! As an employee with us for more than ten years, I’m so happy that you’re continuing to enjoy all the things that make us a unique place to work. We’re all about finding and keeping around the individuals who are a good fit for our company culture so employees can be comfortable being themselves and spending time with their peers. As you mentioned, a big part of fitting that mold is welcoming hard work with open arms and a passion for the payoff that goes along with it. Employee feedback like yours is important to making Venterra a great place to work, so we’ll definitely continue keeping an ear out for suggestions on ways to further improve! Thank you again for your review.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome place to work; Great Work/Life Balance

Apr 28, 2016 - Corporate in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the greatest things about working for Venterra is the emphasis that the company puts towards its' employees' work-life balance. While things can certainly get hectic and deadlines need to be met, the company is understanding of the need for employees to set aside personal time. The recent addition of allowing employees to take a day off for their birthday is a also a nice little perk. The corporate office tends to be a smaller group of employees, but all are great to work with and helpful when needed.

Cons

Company has continued to improve during my time here. No major complaints worth noting. Benefits were a bit below average, but are slowly making progress.

Venterra Recruiting Department

Thank you for your review! We like to take the time to make sure we're finding amazing people who are a great fit with us right from the get go when we do our hiring. By finding individuals who are capable and excited about meeting our high standards we're more able to take the hands-off approach to management that you mention. Having great people on our teams is also all the more reason to make sure we're doing all we can to give them an amazing experience. We've loved being able to continually work to improve the employee experience through initiatives like our WOW-EE program, Better Living, Friday Fun Days, our improved Education Assistance Program, and offering employee birthdays off. That said, if you do have any suggestions for further improvements on this front (or any other!) please be sure to let us know. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review here!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Venterra is a great place to live...a great place to WORK!!!

Jun 28, 2013 - Corporate-Human Resources in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome advancement opportunities due to training, mentoring, & career development. Customer experience is the number one priority, which is AWESOME! My work is greatly appreciated & my voice is definitely heard @ Venterra.

Cons

Can't think of any cons because Venterra is that AWESOME! As we continue to grow, it will be even better!

Recruiting Manager

Thanks for taking the time to give such kind words! We'll definitely be continuing to make sure that our employees' voices being heard is a huge priority, but don't hesitate to speak up if you've got any suggestions for us into the future. You know we are always looking for those Better Ways!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for!

Apr 4, 2013 - Corporate in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Upbeat environment, good work/life balance, training & education opportunities, benefits package, open communication, family friendly, quarterly bonus, paid holidays, promote from within, 20% discount at all venterra properties for FT employees

Cons

I really can't think of any downside to working for Venterra. Venterra is a great company to work for. They truly believe & practice their core values. Employees are rewarded based on their performance. Great training program & a fun work environment

Recruiting Manager

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! Glad to hear that you've enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to having you on the team with us for years to come!

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews