- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Toronto, ON
Found 24 of over 36 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun. 15, 2022 - Investment Banking Associate in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Founder is very experienced in IB and a great mentor - Lots of learning opportunities - Opportunity to grow/advance quickly with strong performance - Work closely with clients at an early stage in career
- Need to be able to work independently and take initiative to succeed - Small boutique, so brand recognition not comparable to Big 5 banks for example
- Former Employee★★★★★May 25, 2022 - AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you need a reference foot hold into the industry.
Get a lawyer if you want to get paid what you are owed.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr. 10, 2022 - Junior Investment Banking AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Hours allow you to work and gain insight into the Investment Banking career while still in school - Good learning opportunity - If you do well, they will let you do some meaningful work (CIM, financial analysis, etc.)
- Not consistent work for part-time workforce (which isn't bad if you are studying)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr. 10, 2022 - Investment Banking AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great culture - Opportunity to learn more aspects of the business and quickly with exposure to clients and interesting work - Can take on responsibility quickly as long as you demonstrate yourself
- Need to be able to work independently and take initiative which might not be for everyone
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep. 16, 2021 - Office ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The team is amazing and the leadership is excellent. Very supportive. Lots of opportunities to learn, build skills, and advance. Great culture in a high-performance environment.
The culture of excellence may not be a fit for everyone.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug. 28, 2021 - Office Manager in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent leadership Provides opportunities to learn and grown Fast paced environment Great people to work with
not available at this time
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun. 26, 2021 - Analyst in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great group of friends and easy work.
Owner hires his friends and plays heavy favorites. Disingenuous deal experience. Has hundred of thousands of salary owed to employees.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr. 28, 2021 - Investment Banking Analyst in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Ability to work closely with experienced senior bankers - Client facing very early on - Ability to be responsible for client deliverables early on - Strong culture of innovation, which results in client deliverables that are far beyond what is typically done in investment banking - Meritocracy where hard work, innovative thinking and entrepreneurship are rewarded by accelerated promotion timelines and increased client exposure - Unique ability to be involved in the strategic positioning of the company, which allows employees to develop a wide array of entrepreneurial skills - Culture of perfection and accountability - Candid and immediate feedback - Smaller team so everyone is much more invested in growing your skillset
- Lack of formal training resources, however the firm invests in their employees by hiring external advisors such as Marquee to teach new analysts and critique work
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 2, 2021 - Junior Investment Banking Analyst in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Whether you are a Valitas employee, or their business client, there is one thing in common: Valitas truly cares about you by taking an interest in your personal growth and professional development. Not only you are presented with plenty of opportunities to learn continuously throughout the program, but you are also empowered to take on responsibility to work closely with senior team members, as well as assist on a wide array of client-related projects and firm building activities. Valitas is a unique environment that can help unleash your true potential, while making you feel motivated and valued at all times.
Although there isn't an established guide for some of the internal processes, this allows current employees to share their vision and innovative ideas with the rest of the team, while getting exposure to an entrepreneurial aspect of the job. The firm is evolving and growing rapidly, and not only you can witness its success, but you can also be a part of it by constantly taking initiative and demonstrating strong teamwork.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec. 1, 2020 - Investment Banking Junior Analyst in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Competent and chill team with great culture and strong values - Great place to get hands-on experience with great responsibilities - The team makes you feel valued and appreciated with frequent performance feedback and ample learning opportunities
The more effort you put in the more you learn, the flip side of that is it can sometimes become challenging to balance such a position with school and other responsibilities, however this is also a great opportunity for you to develop time-management skillsContinue reading
Valitas Capital Partners Reviews FAQs
Valitas Capital Partners has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Valitas Capital Partners to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
94% of Valitas Capital Partners employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Valitas Capital Partners 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.