- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- - Dallas, TX
- Canada - All Cities
- - Alberta
- - Calgary, AB Area
- - Calgary, AB
- - British Columbia
- - Victoria, BC Area
- - Victoria, BC
- Brazil - All Cities
- - São Paulo
- - Sao Paulo, Brazil Area
- - São Paulo, São Paulo
- Jordan - All Cities
- - Amman Governorate
- - Amman, Jordan Area
- - Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate
Found 43 of over 56 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Jan. 10, 2022 - Vice President Marketing in Victoria, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company is doing exciting things in the AV/IT space, has both technology and marketshare leadership. Very positive growth, doing great even in the COVID era and offering great career opportunities.
No cons that I can think ofContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 29, 2022 - Software Developer in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Startup with close working culture. Interesting products to work on
salary way less than market no flexible work environment
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar. 11, 2022 - Marketing in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company has since reached an international B2B reach across North and South America!
Low wages unless you can negotiate strongly. Must be clear in your actions.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan. 10, 2022 - Manager, Business Development in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Since joining Userful I have been able to define my role at the company and work closely with top management on essential programs. The work itself is highly rewarding and I am excited for where the company is headed. There is extensive opportunity for professional growth here, with leadership providing not only mentorship but Coursera resources and other guidance. This leads to either a leadership or specialization pathway for advancement, depending on preference. Management communicates clearly and regularly that we must have a strong work-life balance and prioritize our families, and they follow through on that promise.
Start-up life can feel a bit chaotic at times with rapid changes in direction. Flexibility is a must.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan. 25, 2022 - Software Developer in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly team mates that ae willing to teach you
Poor salary accross the organization
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Dec. 13, 2021 - Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Diversity and inclusion are written in Userful's cultural DNA. It's one of Canada's top technology companies that will allow you to grow and move forward.
The company is growing fast and that means a lot of changes keep happening that need employees to adapt themself with.
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Dec. 11, 2021 - Senior Software Developer in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Userful makes sure every employee is well taken care of with benefits and industry standard wages. Our Calgary office space is modern and professional.
None that I can think of.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov. 16, 2021 - FinanceRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company to work, good work environment
None as of right now
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep. 23, 2021 - Vice President of Business Operations in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Userful's growth trajectory continues to skyrocket. The tremendously talented team at Userful is hyper focused on accelerating the momentum that has built up as we fully engage in our SaaS business model. We have the right leaders in place to take their programs to the next level, and we are looking for more great talent to join us in our exciting journey!
As with any growing company, we are faced with the everyday challenge of prioritization. As a previous mentor of mine used to say "There are more opportunities out there than you can ever get to. Strategy is often about choosing what NOT to do." Userful is in the enviable position of having many more opportunities to grow than we can get to...but our Strategy is clear, so our prioritization gets easier every day.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun. 21, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Calgary, ABRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
flexible hours, location, coworkers are good, growth
low pay, no bonus,, nothing else, review
Userful Corporation Reviews FAQs
Userful Corporation has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 56 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Userful Corporation to a friend and 89% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
95% of Userful Corporation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Userful Corporation 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.