Cover image for Userful Corporation

70 Comments

Tech

466.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Userful Corporation~417753
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Fantastic company, high energy, great growth, great team

Jan. 10, 2022 - Vice President Marketing in Victoria, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is doing exciting things in the AV/IT space, has both technology and marketshare leadership. Very positive growth, doing great even in the COVID era and offering great career opportunities.

Cons

No cons that I can think of

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company if you are interested in AV/IP space

Jul. 29, 2022 - Software Developer in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Startup with close working culture. Interesting products to work on

Cons

salary way less than market no flexible work environment

3. Join the Userful Corporation team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Large opportunities in a local business.

Mar. 11, 2022 - Marketing in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has since reached an international B2B reach across North and South America!

Cons

Low wages unless you can negotiate strongly. Must be clear in your actions.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company, Great Job

Jan. 10, 2022 - Manager, Business Development in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Since joining Userful I have been able to define my role at the company and work closely with top management on essential programs. The work itself is highly rewarding and I am excited for where the company is headed. There is extensive opportunity for professional growth here, with leadership providing not only mentorship but Coursera resources and other guidance. This leads to either a leadership or specialization pathway for advancement, depending on preference. Management communicates clearly and regularly that we must have a strong work-life balance and prioritize our families, and they follow through on that promise.

Cons

Start-up life can feel a bit chaotic at times with rapid changes in direction. Flexibility is a must.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Salary

Jan. 25, 2022 - Software Developer in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly team mates that ae willing to teach you

Cons

Poor salary accross the organization

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Userful is a diverse company to grow your carrier.

Dec. 13, 2021 - Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Diversity and inclusion are written in Userful's cultural DNA. It's one of Canada's top technology companies that will allow you to grow and move forward.

Cons

The company is growing fast and that means a lot of changes keep happening that need employees to adapt themself with.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

A company that cares about it's employees

Dec. 11, 2021 - Senior Software Developer in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Userful makes sure every employee is well taken care of with benefits and industry standard wages. Our Calgary office space is modern and professional.

Cons

None that I can think of.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Nov. 16, 2021 - Finance
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work, good work environment

Cons

None as of right now

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Exciting times at Userful!

Sep. 23, 2021 - Vice President of Business Operations in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Userful's growth trajectory continues to skyrocket. The tremendously talented team at Userful is hyper focused on accelerating the momentum that has built up as we fully engage in our SaaS business model. We have the right leaders in place to take their programs to the next level, and we are looking for more great talent to join us in our exciting journey!

Cons

As with any growing company, we are faced with the everyday challenge of prioritization. As a previous mentor of mine used to say "There are more opportunities out there than you can ever get to. Strategy is often about choosing what NOT to do." Userful is in the enviable position of having many more opportunities to grow than we can get to...but our Strategy is clear, so our prioritization gets easier every day.

11. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

unknown

Jun. 21, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible hours, location, coworkers are good, growth

Cons

low pay, no bonus,, nothing else, review

Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Reviews
</>Embed

Userful Corporation Reviews FAQs

Userful Corporation has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 56 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Userful Corporation to a friend and 89% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Userful Corporation employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Userful Corporation. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

95% of Userful Corporation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Userful Corporation 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Userful Corporation Job Seekers