Ungerboeck Software International Reviews

Found 58 of over 63 reviews

3.9
Ungerboeck Software International President & CEO Manish Chandak
Manish Chandak
Pros
  • "Ungerboeck from the beginning of interview process through onboarding and beyond has exceeded what I expected from a tech company(in 8 reviews)

• "Awesome people, fun product, great work-life balance(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Ungerboeck still doesn't go away from legacy code(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

229 Comments

Tech

85.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Ungerboeck Software International~224349
    Join the conversation on
    1. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

No career progress

Dec 6, 2021 - Client Suppost Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Friendly people to work with - Good place to start your career

Cons

- minimum promotion opportunities - Low pay

2. 2.0

Can do better

Dec 4, 2021 - Consultant in Lyon
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good overall atmosphere great trainings people are nice lots of intercultural interactions

Cons

Lots of travelling no respect for balance life/work

Continue reading
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Not a number, Input Valued, Competitive Compensation

Oct 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ungerboeck from the beginning of interview process through onboarding and beyond has exceeded what I expected from a tech company. They aligned my skillset with the appropriate position and direct competitive compensation. Onboarding to a tech company can be difficult without in depth knowledge of the product offering, but that was met with open communication and an environment where all ideas and feedback are welcomed. From the CEO down to the installers everyone is part of One Team and One Goal.

Cons

Sometimes finding documentation on product details are hard to track down but the team is always open to getting information clarified. The product is so customizable that you can get down in a rabbit hole quickly but the team checks on you and ensures you are on the right track

Continue reading
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Ungerboeck has one of the best cultures that could be asked for in a company.

Aug 4, 2021 - Client Care Associate (CCA)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management is very flexible and open to progress and innovation, while maintaining and growing the productivity of the teams and company as a whole. Cultural fit is very important to the company, and they work hard to ensure that there is a place for every employee.

Cons

Upper management has been reluctant at times to open needed positions in various teams, causing a backlog of work and, at times, disgruntled customers. Managing these scenarios can be trying at times, but is only a minor complaint figuring it is part of the job.

Ungerboeck Software International Response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are thrilled to hear that you are thriving at Ungerboeck! At Ungerboeck, we encourage a healthy work/life balance, and it is great to hear that you value that as well. Thank you for your service and for providing your feedback!

5. 3.0
      Former Employee

Lower than average pay

Jun 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good environment where colleagues are caring. - Good learning program to brief employees on new software features -Dynamic role where you can meet many different customers

Cons

- Much lower than industry pay

Ungerboeck Software International Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At Ungerboeck, we work hard to stay competitive with our pay, benefits, and empower our leadership to ensure flexibility for our employees. We appreciate your contributions while a member on our team.

6. 5.0

Great company

May 24, 2021 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Each day is different, great customers and exciting challenges to work through.

Cons

It can be long hours

1 person found this review helpful

Ungerboeck Software International Response

Thank you for stopping by to share your feedback! We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience with us. We are a progressive, fast-moving environment and know that our employees work very hard. Thank you for your service with us. We appreciate you!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

good company

Mar 24, 2021 - Software Developer in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

good company, im sure they pay well

Cons

sometimes bad, im sure the management isn't always amazing

Ungerboeck Software International Response

We are thrilled to hear your positive feedback about our culture and our organization as we whole. We continue to focus on enhancements of all aspects of our business. Thank you for your service and for providing your feedback!

8. 4.0

sales

Mar 24, 2021 - Regional Sales Director in Barcelona
      Business Outlook

Pros

dynamic company / remote work

Cons

not very present in Spain

Ungerboeck Software International Response

At Ungerboeck, we are dedicated to maintaining a collaborative atmosphere in which employees feel empowered to contribute to our global mission. It is our goal to continue to grow our international presence! Thank you so much for your service and sharing your experience.

9. 3.0
      Former Employee

Poor Experience

Mar 6, 2021 - Customer Support
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some interesting projects to work on

Cons

There was a lot of micromanagement and issues never seemed to get addressed

10. 4.0

Great Company

Jan 22, 2021 - Software Engineer in O'Fallon, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome people, fun product, great work-life balance

Cons

Communication is sometimes not the best.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 58 Reviews