USHEALTH Advisors Reviews

3.9
USHEALTH Advisors President and CEO Troy McQuagge
Troy McQuagge
Pros
Cons
  • "There is no cons to this opportunity unless you aren’t a hard worker(in 48 reviews)

• "long hours, slower times of the year, can be stressful if not producing(in 22 reviews)

"Former employee, never going back"

Former Employee - Field Sales Leader

I worked at USHEALTH Advisors full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

As a former agent who started at US Health in 2014 and then advanced high enough to open a top 10 office with over 20 agents I feel I have a lot of valuable information to share with anyone considering a career here. First of all, before I explain why I am never going back, let me say that for new agents thinking about joining the industry, or seasoned agents WILLING TO LEARN, this is probably the best insurance opportunity in America. NO insurance company I have ever worked for prior or since pays as much in commission as USHA and NO insurance company has a product that is as innovative. Also, I'm not going to rehash what everyone else has already said, it is not a 9-5 job and if you are willing to put in the work it WILL pay off. All that being said, your success depends a LOT on your up-line. I am the 5th or 6th manager that has left this particular division. At some point, you would think the company would listen to the complaints from the other agents in this division. Sadly that has not been the case. I have had numerous former agents calling me crying about what the office has become, but unfortunately, they are fairly stuck. My advice for anyone considering a career is to ask for a report from the office, and look for yourself at how many people they have and how well they produce. The best managers have teams with consistent sales. Choose one of those, otherwise you WILL regret your time here. Choose the right office and this job WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Cons

Unless you are a great self-starter and at the top 1% of the game, you will fail unless you choose the right team.

USHEALTH Advisors Response

June 21, 2017Sr. Vice President

Thank you for your comments regarding USHEALTH Advisors. If you'd care to share your insights further, I'd like to gain more perspective on the issues you raised. Please email me directly. bill.shelton@ushadvisors.com. UPDATE: I'm happy to report that this individual did reach out to me. We had a very positive conversation that resulted in a subsequent posting here on Glassdoor. To get the rest of the story, please see the July 25th posting entitled "I am really impressed".

2. "Diamond in the Rough"

Current Employee - Licensed Health Insurance Agent in Denver, CO

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Opportunity to make as much as you want! If your a self starter, motivated, can appreciate the opportunity to unlimited income and benefits with a great great company this is for you! Mothers, women can make a tremendous living and take care of your family.

Cons

You have to have some funds to live on until you get your training and start making money, usually within 4 to 6 weeks. It's up to you, you will be able to make more than you ever have in your life if you apply yourself. If you not a self starter and cant appreciate proven opportunity, then you need an 8 to 5 salary job.

Continue reading
  3. "Awesome Place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team environment and culture filled with people that are goal driven and super professional

Cons

Must be able to work long hours to see huge payouts

4. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time for less than a year

Pros

Enthusiastic, knowledge, and helpful place to work

Cons

Work days can be long

5. "The best and last career of your life!"

Current Employee - US Health Advisor/Agent in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great leadership Amazing Teamwork Income potential Growth Always learning and improving

Cons

You will experience a learning curve just like any other career, and hard work equals success!

6. COVID-19

"Great atmosphere"

Current Employee - Field Agent

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time for less than a year

Pros

I’ve been working here ever since the pandemic started. Some things are blessings in disguise. Great money, opportunities, incentives, and great people to work with. I’m very excited about my new career. Going in to work is actually fun! There is no ceiling to what you can achieve here. What you put in is what you get out of it.

Cons

What you put in is what you get out of it. So if you want to do well, you gotta put your time in

Continue reading
  7. "Excellent Company to work with"

Current Employee - Agent in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time for less than a year

Pros

Best team environment I have part of

Cons

Not able to list any cons

Continue reading
  8. "Hard Work = Great Success"

Current Employee - Licensed Agent in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time for less than a year

Pros

Many ways to get paid, Upward mobility, Great Product, Great People who are more than willing to help

Cons

Not many, like any self employment sales job, time commitment is necessary.

9. "Incredible company to work for"

Former Employee - Advisor in West Palm Beach, FL

I worked at USHEALTH Advisors full-time

Pros

There is no other opportunity like this. Not only does the company become family, if gives you the opportunity to change your life. I went from minimum wage to bringing home thousands each week.

Cons

Longer hours, but it is more than worth it for the money you make.

10. "New Agent"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent

I have been working at USHEALTH Advisors full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of Bonus great pay

Cons

hours are pretty long for some

Found 568 reviews