The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about TripStack? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with TripStack employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great People and solid long" (in 7 reviews)
- "Everyone is approachable and helpful" (in 6 reviews)
- "Have fun while doing it, get to work on a cutting edge technology stack, be a part of empowered autonomous teams that own product engineering end to end, from concept to production" (in 6 reviews)
- "Great Culture" (in 5 reviews)
- "6. Few managers are awesome leaders and skilled." (in 3 reviews)
- "9 time and if someone complaints about time then management directly ask to leave the company." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of TripStack and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
Found 21 of over 91 reviews
Updated Aug 13, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "team"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Oct 11, 2021QA EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPune
Great Company Amazing People Always looking to improve Managers are so helpful, motivating and feel like they really have their team best interest in mind Managers are very helpful in nature I love working here Good for beginners.
You don't wanna learn, not for you.
- 5.0Jun 8, 2018Web DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
Recently I have joined Tripstack, Following are the things you should join Tripstack, 1.Very positive & playful work culture, There are lot of new things you will learn here everyday is new opportunity to develop your skills. 2.It's a good startup for the people who like to take challenges & ready to learn new things. 2. Good Team members is the key point to work with tripstack. 3. Nice environment surrounded by nice people .
As of now, I didn't find single cons here.