Found 25 of over 91 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about TripStack? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with TripStack employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great People and solid long" (in 7 reviews)
- "Everyone is approachable and helpful" (in 6 reviews)
- "Have fun while doing it, get to work on a cutting edge technology stack, be a part of empowered autonomous teams that own product engineering end to end, from concept to production" (in 6 reviews)
- "Great Culture" (in 5 reviews)
- "6. Few managers are awesome leaders and skilled." (in 3 reviews)
- "9 time and if someone complaints about time then management directly ask to leave the company." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of TripStack and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Jun 17, 2019DeveloperFormer Employee
It was a good place to work
Where to begin - Signs this company is sinking. 1) They hired a CEO which ended up not actually being the CEO. 2) People are jumping ship at an alarming rate claiming everything from expiring Visas to fake job offers. 3) Leads are helping employees get new jobs. 4) The truth is being withheld from employees. 5) Everyone knows that the company has been sold and no one has made an announcement. 6) Employees were given a Bonus that they can't collect until 2021. Is it a Bonus or a Payout10
- 5.0Apr 23, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
- Some of the most passionate and intelligent people I have worked with. - Get to choose your own laptop, keyboard, mouse, operating system, etc. - Seniors are always helpful and down to earth. - Great CEO, always happy to chat with everyone.
Can't think of one negative thing.