The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about TripStack? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with TripStack employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great People and solid long" (in 7 reviews)
- "Everyone is approachable and helpful" (in 6 reviews)
- "Have fun while doing it, get to work on a cutting edge technology stack, be a part of empowered autonomous teams that own product engineering end to end, from concept to production" (in 6 reviews)
- "Great Culture" (in 5 reviews)
- "6. Few managers are awesome leaders and skilled." (in 3 reviews)
- "9 time and if someone complaints about time then management directly ask to leave the company." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of TripStack and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
Found 30 of over 91 reviews
Updated Aug 13, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "management"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jan 23, 2020Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
Senior Management is approachable. Open to suggestions. Challenging environment that will help you grow professionally. Work-life Balance. High performance is rewarded appropriately.
There is no transport facility
- 1.0Nov 12, 2019Junior Web DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPune
1. Easier to get into 2. Good for the people who like mundane work that has nothing to do with growth of an employee as a web developer.
The company suffers Organization silos and there are no managers to look after you. Secondly, they hoodwink their employees into believing that better incentives and promotion will be given but considering their business model , there clearly isn't much scope for it especially if you are joining as a web developer. The company lacks administration and management support and also the existence of Pune office in the coming years can be questioned .9