Found 89 of over 91 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about TripStack? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with TripStack employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Have fun while doing it, get to work on a cutting edge technology stack, be a part of empowered autonomous teams that own product engineering end to end, from concept to production" (in 7 reviews)
- "Great People and solid long" (in 7 reviews)
- "Everyone is approachable and helpful" (in 6 reviews)
- "2. Excellent Work culture" (in 4 reviews)
- "Great Culture" (in 4 reviews)
- "9 time and if someone complaints about time then management directly ask to leave the company." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of TripStack and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- 5.0Aug 13, 2023Data Analyst, FinanceCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearToronto, ON
There are dozens of things I want to share but here are few, > Great People / Team - Every single person working here will help you to learn and grow. > WLB - To be honest, with TripStack I am managing my personal and professional life with ease. Good options with personal time off and leaves. > C & D levels - All C and D level folks are great. They will jump in to solve problems with you (if you inventing something all by your own). > HR - HRs are super friendly and always reachable. > Hybrid work is great add on with good benefits. > Weekly Lunches and stocked up kitchen. > Friendly Environment
There are no cons as such. With all these Pros its actually hard to find any Cons in TripStack
- 5.0Mar 12, 2023Product SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsToronto, ON
Challenging work, smart people that come together to help each other, everyones driving to succeed and you can tell everyone wants to win.
I don't see "cons", just opportunities.
TripStack Reviews FAQs
TripStack has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 91 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at TripStack to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
81% of TripStack employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TripStack 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.