What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is low for the amount and type of work you are doing." (in 10 reviews)
- "Lower salaries compared to industry standards (25% less)." (in 10 reviews)
- "Two days later, there were a number of layoffs and furloughs." (in 7 reviews)
- "2.No work life balance, they work in two timings 2 to 10 from Monday to Thursday(wherein your manager will start calling you at 10 am for the work to be done, will bug every single hour) and Thursday to Friday 9 to 5( which is obviously 9 to 9)" (in 6 reviews)
- "The business has completely revamped the bonus structure in recent months to a new profit sharing model, but the jury is still out." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Traction on Demand and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
Found 249 of over 266 reviews
Updated Feb 4, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Feb 28, 2022Business AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Tons of social events & groups to be part of - Leaders have a strong sense of ownership over my personal & professional development - Flexible work schedule (I work 100% from home) - Awesome Wellness programs/clubs to be part of - Cool Company discounts/perks with partner companies - Countless of opportunities for learning and growth
- No Disability Benefits - No Company RRSP matching program1
Traction on Demand Reviews FAQs
Traction on Demand has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 266 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Traction on Demand to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
82% of Traction on Demand employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Traction on Demand 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.