Tipico "management team" Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Tipico Employee Reviews about "management team"

Updated Jun 7, 2019

Found 84 reviews

3.8
Tipico CEO Joachim Baca
Joachim Baca
Pros
  • "Paid internship with accommodation in Malta(in 10 reviews)

• "Tipico has a wonderful location, and very nice offices in the Portomaso Tower(in 6 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "management team"

Return to all Reviews

"A company which gives you flexibility to make your ideas happen"

I have been working at Tipico full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Able to be creative - Based in a great location in Malta - On-going projects

Cons

- Departments spread on different floors - Changes in management team with different directives brings along doubts

Advice to Management

- Listen to the teams

Tipico2018-01-22

"A mixed bag"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Ġiljan

I have been working at Tipico full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- My colleagues; variety of nationalities and a passion for the industry - As long as you avoid the politics it is a fun company to work for. (Unfortunately as you grow in your career this is impossible) - Great company to start your career with - Location is central and the flexible working arrangement allows me to leave early to miss traffic to/from office

Cons

- A lot of change following the sale, new executives did not adjust quickly enough or consider the preexisting culture (this is improving over time). - 70-80% of the old management team are no longer there - The existing directors are very political, guarding what they have and ignoring their responsibilities as senior leaders in the business. - In my considerable time at...

Advice to Management

The culture is improving at Tipico but there are still some very political leaders at the top, which I am sure the executives are already aware of. Do a better job of understanding why people are leaving by listening to the employees. I have lost too many amazing colleagues, if it continues I will be one to add to the list.

Tipico2017-12-06