Tipico "different departments" Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Tipico Employee Reviews about "different departments"

Updated Jun 7, 2019

Found 84 reviews

3.8
Tipico CEO Joachim Baca
Joachim Baca
Pros
  • "Paid internship with accommodation in Malta(in 10 reviews)

• "Tipico has a wonderful location, and very nice offices in the Portomaso Tower(in 6 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "different departments"

Return to all Reviews

"Great Company Values and Culture"

I worked at Tipico full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company values and the company culture you see advertised is actually true. C level and head of departments are the ones who push and lead by example of these values. Being part of Tipico means you need to work hard, but in return not only do you get benefits, you get personal growth and a chance to improve yourself everyday. Communication is good and management is always trying to ensure that the level of good...

Cons

Different departments need to work better together. However, this is common in most companies .

Tipico2018-12-29

Tipico Response

January 16, 2019HR Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of your experience with us. We really appreciate your constructive feedback. Thanks!

"Great place to work in"

Former Employee - Customer Service in Malt

I worked at Tipico for more than a year

Pros

Good salary for entrance positions. Many options to climb up in a higher position.

Cons

Too many social events for my taste. I would have preferred to get more bonuses instead. Sometimes it could be quite chaotic when different departments were not informed, about other departments activities.

Advice to Management

As in almost any big company, there are many cases of misinformation and miscommunication.

Tipico2017-04-18

"Internship"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sliema

I have been working at Tipico for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to gain hands on experience within professional environment in the iGaming industry. I was hired right after my graduation, which shows that Tipico gives chances to young individuals with diverse educational background and with no previous experience. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Tipico and highly recommend it.

Cons

Improvement with regards to communication between different departments.

Advice to Management

They are doing a very good job and to keep nourishing the company's culture.

Tipico2016-07-13