Tipico "company culture" Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Tipico Employee Reviews about "company culture"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"Great Company Values and Culture"

I worked at Tipico full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company values and the company culture you see advertised is actually true. C level and head of departments are the ones who push and lead by example of these values. Being part of Tipico means you need to work hard, but in return not only do you get benefits, you get personal growth and a chance to improve yourself everyday.
    Communication is good and management is always trying to ensure that the level of good communication is sustained.

Cons

Different departments need to work better together. However, this is common in most companies .

Tipico Response

16 Jan, 2019 – HR Marketing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of your experience with us.
    We really appreciate your constructive feedback. Thanks!

2. "Great colleagues"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

I have been working at Tipico full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is on a strong growth path, with acquisitions and increased revenue driving a very positive atmosphere. My team is always busy and hiring new colleagues.
    The company culture is amazing, with frequent events and a very relaxed and friendly environment. Bonuses are excellent as well.
    With growth comes a stretching phase for the company's structure, but also more opportunities arise for employees and teams to do cool stuff. It seems the company is moving more towards being "one company", but we still value individual team culture.

Cons

I've seen fast growth stretch structures and have negative consequences before, but haven't seen any of this at Tipico.

Advice to Management

Keep moving away from small entities into One Tipico!

Tipico Response

20 Apr, 2018 – Group Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience, and for your continued work in making sure we MAXIMISE SPANNUNG! :-)

3. "Sehr gut"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Munich, Bayern (Germany)
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

I have been working at Tipico full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great working environment and colleagues, interesting projects. Company culture in Munich is amazing

Cons

No kontras to add here.