What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexible hours and discounts on breaks (but weren't allowed to have any discounts if we weren't working that day)" (in 486 reviews)
- "The people I get too work with are generally great people with a few minor exceptions." (in 345 reviews)
- "Coworkers are nice and helpful to trainees" (in 254 reviews)
- "Free food (This is only if you're smart enough to not get caught by management)" (in 250 reviews)
- "the staff were friendly and it was a community of people always willing to help each other" (in 233 reviews)
- "All management is bad and makes you feel bad for calling in even when it’s an emergency" (in 566 reviews)
- "low pay and no pay rise even tho that was promised at the point of enrolment" (in 427 reviews)
- "Bad managers and they dont care a ton about workers" (in 221 reviews)
- "Minimum wage and not much choice depending where your are" (in 184 reviews)
- "Pay sucks no benefits and if so they are not worth it." (in 146 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Tim Hortons and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 417 of over 10K reviews
Updated Oct 3, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "minimum wage"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0May 4, 2023Team MemberFormer EmployeeWaterloo, ON
Scheduling was fair, I was able to ask for time off whenever I wanted to.
Very very tiring and not worth getting paid minimum wage. If you are doing kitchen in the mornings then it is literal hell.
- 3.0Dec 5, 2018Anonymous FreelancerFormer Freelancer
The occasional great staff members you will meet. $2 commission from credit application, and occasionally $4 commission for MasterCard application -don't really care too much for attendance
Minimum wage forever (people work there for over 5 years and never get a raise) -always understaffed -20% off apparel, shoes, accessories -10% off everything else -HR in store is non-existent -new employees tend to quit within three months -if you don't make credit apps your not valuable