Found 279 of over 10K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexible hours and discounts on breaks (but weren't allowed to have any discounts if we weren't working that day)" (in 493 reviews)
- "The people I get too work with are generally great people with a few minor exceptions." (in 351 reviews)
- "Coworkers are nice and helpful to trainees" (in 267 reviews)
- "Free food (This is only if you're smart enough to not get caught by management)" (in 252 reviews)
- "the staff were friendly and it was a community of people always willing to help each other" (in 233 reviews)
- "All management is bad and makes you feel bad for calling in even when it’s an emergency" (in 561 reviews)
- "low pay and no pay rise even tho that was promised at the point of enrolment" (in 433 reviews)
- "Bad managers and they dont care a ton about workers" (in 220 reviews)
- "Minimum wage and not much choice depending where your are" (in 183 reviews)
- "Pay sucks no benefits and if so they are not worth it." (in 142 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Tim Hortons and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "fast paced"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Aug 13, 2021Customer SsrviceFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Great learning opportunity in food service industry working with a diverse group of individuals in a very fast paced environment.
Minimum wage pay makes this a high employee turnover environment with fluctuating pays due to variances in shift hours and timings.
- 2.0Nov 1, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Employee benefits and working in a fast pace environment so therefore your shifts go by fast.
Pay is low for the amount of work required from employees