The Myers-Briggs Company Employee Reviews about "great team"

Updated Oct 21, 2021

Found 5 of over 67 reviews

3.2
The Myers-Briggs Company President and CEO Jeffrey Hayes
Jeffrey Hayes
Pros
  • "Great team with Talented people(in 5 reviews)

• "The company has a (historically) solid reputation in the Myers-Briggs name(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "decision making(in 4 reviews)

• "professional development(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

279.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=The Myers-Briggs Company~675703
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "great team"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome Company to Work For!

Oct 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

My experience at Myers Briggs was great! A) Myers Briggs is a purpose-driven company that lives it's values in action. They take inclusiveness and diversity very seriously, they are a very active member of BCorp, and has dedicated partnerships with non-profit organizations B) When I was there, the company was very adaptable to market changes, and have a very solid future strategy to serve multiple segments via different channels. Products are going through a very good digitization transformation, and their services are continuously improving to provide the best customer experience. They are consistent in their messaging, and loyal to their commitment of quality C) It is a very flat structure where management are very approachable. I was able to literally reach out to the CEO, and always felt I would be listened to. Leadership are very authentic and caring of employees, and they even went the extra mile during Covid. They even offered paid compassionate leave to their people. Management are very democratic in decision making, and would gladly empower employees to run with their roles and perform in the best possible way an employee sees fit. This creates a family feel between people, where I felt supported by everyone I worked with. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that wants to work with a great team in a value-based and purpose-driven culture!

Cons

Nothing at all comes to mind

1 person found this review helpful

President and CEO

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working at The Myers-Briggs Company. I am so very pleased that you had such a positive experience and that you felt empowered and supported by everyone you worked with. That’s certainly what we all strive for here. I’m also very grateful to you for your recognition of our B Corp values. As a Certified B Corp, our B Corp Global Team leads us to ensure we are living up to our mission and commitment to these values. Let me close by wishing you and your family the very best in all your future endeavors and opportunities.

2. 5.0

Great Company to work for

Jun 9, 2021 - Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in Sunnyvale, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome work culture. Great Team players.

Cons

No technical advancements. Can get into online area.

President and CEO

Thank you for taking your time to share your perspective. I’m so glad to read that you found this an awesome work culture with great team players. Regarding your comment about “no technical advancement” I’d love to hear more about this from you. Please feel free to reach out to me directly. Thanks again for your review.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great Company Culture

Aug 10, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team to work with.

Cons

Small company, limited growth potential.

4. 4.0

Great place to work

Jul 23, 2020 - Revenue Cycle Manager in Sunnyvale, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team with Talented people

Cons

I can't think of any

President and CEO

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience working at The Myers-Briggs Company. I’m so very pleased to read that you felt you had a great team of talented people to work with. It was a privilege to have you as a member of the team. I wish you the very best.

5. 3.0
      Former Employee

PS

Dec 7, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, great products, great team. International

Cons

Salary & career progression

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews