The Myers-Briggs Company Reviews

Found 61 of over 67 reviews

3.1
The Myers-Briggs Company President and CEO Jeffrey Hayes
Jeffrey Hayes
Pros
  • "Great team with Talented people(in 3 reviews)

• "great people, family feel, team work(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The senior management is entrenched and incompetent, and in any other company would have been let go(in 4 reviews)

• "myers briggs company(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

7,069

606 Comments

Consulting

259.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=The Myers-Briggs Company~675703
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome Company to Work For!

Oct 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

My experience at Myers Briggs was great! A) Myers Briggs is a purpose-driven company that lives it's values in action. They take inclusiveness and diversity very seriously, they are a very active member of BCorp, and has dedicated partnerships with non-profit organizations B) When I was there, the company was very adaptable to market changes, and have a very solid future strategy to serve multiple segments via different channels. Products are going through a very good digitization transformation, and their services are continuously improving to provide the best customer experience. They are consistent in their messaging, and loyal to their commitment of quality C) It is a very flat structure where management are very approachable. I was able to literally reach out to the CEO, and always felt I would be listened to. Leadership are very authentic and caring of employees, and they even went the extra mile during Covid. They even offered paid compassionate leave to their people. Management are very democratic in decision making, and would gladly empower employees to run with their roles and perform in the best possible way an employee sees fit. This creates a family feel between people, where I felt supported by everyone I worked with. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that wants to work with a great team in a value-based and purpose-driven culture!

Cons

Nothing at all comes to mind

President and CEO

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working at The Myers-Briggs Company. I am so very pleased that you had such a positive experience and that you felt empowered and supported by everyone you worked with. That’s certainly what we all strive for here. I’m also very grateful to you for your recognition of our B Corp values. As a Certified B Corp, our B Corp Global Team leads us to ensure we are living up to our mission and commitment to these values. Let me close by wishing you and your family the very best in all your future endeavors and opportunities.

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Lots to work on

Sep 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good selection of coffee Free parking

Cons

Lack of decision making Lack of strategy Lack accountability at senior leader level

1 person found this review helpful

President and CEO

Thanks for sharing your perspective. I’m sorry you did not have a more positive experience during your tenure with the company. I’m not sure how long ago you worked at the company, but I have made changes to the executive team and as a result, half of the team have been in their roles for less than five years. There is a clear strategy for the company that is created by key teams throughout the organization and results in our Strategic Plan. As you may recall, the Strategic Plan is shared with all employees. You may also recall that we do a “deep dive” into key aspects of our Strategic Plan during our monthly all employee meetings so that all our colleagues have the opportunity to ask any questions etc. about the plan. The annual business plan, including the strategic initiatives, is created from the strategic plan with decisions and priorities for the company set to align with these initiatives. I want to wish you the best in your future opportunities.

3. 5.0

Best team

Aug 26, 2021 - Senior QA Analyst in Oxford, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The whole company cares about its employees. More than just lip service or unread surveys - they listen and take note. Jeff (CEO) knows everyone. The IT department was always looking for ways to improve, and involved everyone. Great opportunities for training.

Cons

Really can't think of any.

President and CEO

Thank you so much for taking your time to send this review. I really appreciate your kind words and am so pleased to read you thought we listen and act on feedback we receive. I completely agree with you that we have a wonderful IT team, and in fact we are very fortunate to have fantastic colleagues throughout the company. I’m also very glad to read you felt you had opportunities and training from the company. I’m truly sorry you are no longer with the company but want to wish you the very best in all your future opportunities.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to work for

Jun 9, 2021 - Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in Sunnyvale, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome work culture. Great Team players.

Cons

No technical advancements. Can get into online area.

President and CEO

Thank you for taking your time to share your perspective. I’m so glad to read that you found this an awesome work culture with great team players. Regarding your comment about “no technical advancement” I’d love to hear more about this from you. Please feel free to reach out to me directly. Thanks again for your review.

5. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Not living up to its potential

May 13, 2021 - Director in Sunnyvale, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good meaning people and GREAT work life balance

Cons

Not a lot of opportunity to learn, limited career opps

6 people found this review helpful

President and CEO

Thank you for sharing your perspectives. While I’m pleased to read you enjoy the people and feel we have great work/life balance, I’m disappointed you don’t believe you have a lot of opportunity to learn. As a small company there are many opportunities including, working on cross-functional teams, where functional leads are empowered to make decisions, contributing on various committees including our DEI and B Corp committees, and to propose and drive special projects. This year alone we are expanding our learning and development opportunities for all employees across the company. As a director in the company, you are one of the leaders. So, it’s surprising to read that you think the leadership is too top down. I strongly encourage you to reach out to me directly to discuss your concerns in more detail. I look forward to connecting with you very soon.

6. 3.0

Formerly CPP Inc

Apr 24, 2021 - Customer Relations Specialist in Sunnyvale, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Personality Assessment Experts you will learn a lot about assessments.

Cons

Communication could be more transparent/ Culture stifling

President and CEO

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience at The Myers-Briggs Company. I’m pleased to read that you learned a lot about our assessments from some of our expert staff but I’m sorry to read that you found the culture stifling and that we were not as transparent in communications as you would have liked. We do strive to share as much information about the company as possible. This includes our performance against goals, our strategic and business plans, and our progress on these plans with all employees. I realize that you are no longer with the company, but I would like to learn more, from your perspective, on how the culture was stifling and hear your ideas on how we could improve on both the culture and transparency. Please feel free to reach out to me directly. I want to thank you for being part of our team and wish you the very best in all your future endeavors.

7. 2.0

Rough management

Mar 31, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work environment and nice people

Cons

Poorly run and lacks innovation

1 person found this review helpful

President and CEO

Thanks for taking the time to share your perspective. While I am pleased to read you found it a flexible work environment and nice people to work with, I am sorry that you feel the company is poorly run and lacks innovation. I’m not sure how long ago you worked at the company, but there are great new innovative offerings including those created to help our customers during the pandemic that were the result of our updated strategic plan, created with the guidance and input from our Customer Advisory Board, IT, Marketing, Product, Professional Services, Research, Sales and Business Analytics teams. I realize you are no longer with the company but if there are some specific ideas that you have on how we could be more innovative, I would welcome the opportunity to connect with you and hear your thoughts. I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great ever-evolving company to work for

Mar 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Myers-Briggs Company has an incredible team of people, terrific benefits for a small to medium size business, and consciously maintains it's values as a b-corp. Management is very transparent through both the good times and during tough times like through the pandemic. I've been with the company spanning many years and have recommended others to work, here not only because I enjoy working here but because I believe in the company's mission.

Cons

Not a niche job. It's a fast paced environment and every day brings new and interesting challenges.

President and CEO

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your perspective. I’m so glad you enjoy working with the wonderful team of people we have here and that you appreciate the benefits that we provide. I’m also pleased that you called out our commitment to our B Corp values, our mission and the transparency myself and the rest of the leadership team strive to provide. I do recognize that it’s a fast-paced environment with a variety of challenges and opportunities. Thank you again for sharing your perspective. I truly appreciate it. Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any additional ideas that you have.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee

If you are drawn to working with mission-driven people, TMBC would be a great place for you.

Mar 1, 2021 - Vice President of Partnerships in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

TMBC, is all about personal development and growth, and the leadership and mission of the company reflect this. Engagement and collaboration are encouraged and appreciated.

Cons

Nothing stands out worth mentioning.

President and CEO

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your perspective on working at The Myers-Briggs Company. I’m so pleased to read you found the environment engaging and collaborative with the opportunity for personal development and growth.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome Work Family Environment

Feb 24, 2021 - Finance in Sunnyvale, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful and supportive team.....not only at work.

Cons

Expected impact from Covid situation.

President and CEO

Thank you for taking the time to share your input. I’m so glad to read that you feel well supported by your team in both your personal and professional life. Unfortunately, Covid has had a significant impact on the business. The good news is we are coming out of this thanks to the heroic efforts of all our colleagues.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Reviews