The Leadership Agency Reviews

Updated Jan 27, 2019

5.0
The Leadership Agency Founder  Jamie Hoobanoff  (no image)
Jamie Hoobanoff
  1. "business development rep"

I have been working at The Leadership Agency full-time

Pros

Great recruiting agency. They recruited me for a job. They were very professional and smart. Defiantly know how to pull in top tier talent

Cons

cant think of any negatives at this time

2. "The best place to learn, grow, and thrive!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at The Leadership Agency full-time

Pros

Since I've started at The Leadership Agency, its been an absolutely amazing experience. Our founder, Jamie is all that you could ask for in a leader and more! Her experience, tenacity, and innate ability to lead is seen in everything she puts into the company and the team. She is very encouraging and recognizes where each individual thrives, and provides valuable feedback for areas in which can be improved. The culture and team encourage collaboration, creativity, and discussion throughout the workplace! Growth is also very important to The Leadership Agency, and is always encouraged by our leaders and team members.

Cons

None at all, this is the best company to work for!

3. "Account Manager Position"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at The Leadership Agency full-time for more than a year

Pros

Since working at The Leadership Agency I have loved the entire experience! Every employee is extremely positive and inspiring. The leadership has been absolutely phenomenal -goals and targets are set out very clearly as well as a plan to achieve them. Growth is very clear -If you are performing well promotions are very achievable. If you are struggling, help will always be there to support you. Start-up work hard play hard environment with a young crowd. Tonnes of perks -office dog, team lunches, early Fridays.

Cons

If you can't perform well in a fast-paced environment this position is not for you!! Must be able to manage your time well.

Continue reading
  4. "Amazing culture & company!"

I have been working at The Leadership Agency full-time

Pros

I've had the best experience working at the Leadership Agency. I have learned so much in such a short time and Jamie has provided incredible mentor ship. Jamie as a leader is very approachable and fun. She'll constantly help and work with me in areas I struggle in, and is always able to provide encouraging support and feedback in the areas I thrive in. The culture alone is amazing and I love my team!

Cons

None, I really do love my job!

5. "Wonderful Agency!"

I have been working at The Leadership Agency full-time for less than a year

Pros

The Leadership Agency has been a positive experience from the moment I walked into my first interview. The staff are extremely welcoming! From day one I've been learning by doing and the leadership team provides excellent constructive feedback along the way. Each team member can see their efforts transpire into positive outcomes which promotes such a hard working atmosphere.

Cons

No cons, this has been my best professional work experience yet!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Popular Careers with The Leadership Agency Job Seekers