Find jobs for Intern

The David J. Joseph Company Intern Reviews

Updated May 18, 2020

Found 6 of over 76 reviews

5.0
The David J. Joseph Company President Mark Schaefer (no image)
Mark Schaefer
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

Smooth and Timely Hiring Process

May 18, 2020 - Intern in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

The hiring process is fairly quick, and you don't get ghosted like other companies do. They don't make you wait around for a month before contacting you. They will respond to your emails quickly. Everyone has been super personable, helpful, and happy to answer questions. They all want you to get a great learning experience out of your internship to help you get better. Interns are treated as a valuable part of the team.

Cons

They pay interns well, but not as competitively as other companies. But can't complain because you also get free parking and I'm just lucky to have an internship right now!

2. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

A respectable Company with great employees

Apr 3, 2019 - Brokerage Intern in Newport, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment, interesting work, respectable company.

Cons

There are no cons with this Company

3. 4.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great Company

Feb 28, 2019 - Intern in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, culture, never boring at all.

Cons

micromanagement at times can be stressful.

Continue reading
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Intern

Jun 11, 2018 - Intern in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company! Everyone here is so nice and welcoming and I never feel like I didn't belong. It is such a beautiful building, and parking is free anytime during the week or weekend, I have my own cubicle (which is great for just an intern) and everyone is flexible and willing to help me with anything. I am given actual tasks, not simply administrative work or getting coffee for employees. I absolutely love working for DJJ; I honestly do not think I could I could find a better internship.

Cons

DJJ is a company that has been around for a long time and does not have any social media. I would like to see them implement more social media in order to show people what an amazing company DJJ is and help recruit millennials.

2 people found this review helpful

The David J. Joseph Company Response

Recruiting Manager

Thank you for feedback! It is so great to hear you are having an amazing internship experience at DJJ. We are committed to our intern programs across the board and giving college students meaningful work and a taste of the corporate world. It is also fantastic to hear you are experience the family-like atmosphere DJJ has fostered over so many years. We are very proud of our culture and our teammates. As a company we are continuing to explore various social media outlets to determine which are best for our Brand. Thank you for the suggestion!

5. 5.0

Very Good

Jul 20, 2017 - Safety Intern in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Workplace environment. Great resources.

Cons

Need to have more safety supervisors with actual degrees in Occupational Safety.

6. 5.0

Human resources Intern

Jun 29, 2017 - Intern in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers that care about my professional development. As an intern, they let me work on projects that actually bring value to the company. I am not treated as an intern either. They ask for my input on decisions and give me the opportunity to give critical feedback. The CEO takes the time to sit down with you and talk about personal interests and career goals. I am definitely interested in their full-time potion and could imagine myself spending my entire career here after college.

Cons

I have tried to find one, but I honestly I love everything about this internship and the professional growth it has given me.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews