The British Assessment Bureau Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Review"

Current Employee - Compliance Manager in Durham, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Compliance Manager in Durham, England (UK)

I have been working at The British Assessment Bureau full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very friendly, happy and a great place to work

Cons

None that I can think of

2. "Full-time Auditor"

Current Employee - Compliance Auditor in Tring, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Compliance Auditor in Tring, England (UK)

I have been working at The British Assessment Bureau full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Always busy, always meeting new people, good network of experience and information to ensure you have up-to-date information at your finger-tips, training is available if or when you need it, friendly colleagues who are the end of the telephone and cheer you up every time you phone the office or their mobile phone, great IT help for all problems big or small, and never the same day twice.

Cons

Can be long days and getting stuck in traffic doesn't always help, but not the office's fault - that's life on the road!

3. "I love Mondays!"

I have been working at The British Assessment Bureau full-time

Pros

BAB is a fantastically wondrous family run business where you really feel valued and supported. Never a dull day here! Happy to say it's the best job I've had, with the best employers and of course, the best team!

Cons

Mildly repetitive... but if you're weird like me, and enjoy that sort of thing, you'll be fine! Nothing else really aside from that :)

5. "variety"

Current Contractor - Lead Assessor in Weston-super-Mare, England (UK)
    Current Contractor - Lead Assessor in Weston-super-Mare, England (UK)

I have been working at The British Assessment Bureau as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

then main area of enjoyment for me has always been the ability to meet a wide variety of clients.

Cons

sometimes the long journeys especially on a Friday afternoon in the West Country during summer!!

6. "Great support and team culture."

I have been working at The British Assessment Bureau full-time

Pros

As an assessor/auditor at BAB covering a large region, it's great to know that I have all the support I need from our head office team on a day to day basis. The job takes you to interesting places and you get to meet a wide range of clients. So, whilst you are working on your own, there's no feeling of isolation. The diary team works hard to make sure that the amount of travelling time is minimised and the superb IT infrastructure that BAB provides is critical in regard to accessing the information I need and in the writing and submission of reports. There's a very strong team culture at BAB with a proactive management team who make every effort to make sure your voice is heard.

Cons

No real downsides in relation to the organisation. The time spent driving and writing reports are the two most challenging areas, however, this is to be expected given the role. BAB have gone to great lengths to address these areas and to provide a positive work/life balance for each member of the audit team.

7. "Fun, friendly and rewarding"

Current Employee - Marketing Executive in West Malling, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Marketing Executive in West Malling, England (UK)

Pros

A really great corporate culture, a supportive and fun environment, helpful colleagues, rewarding charity work throughout the year, and an excellent pension scheme available to all staff. There is a great social culture too, as we go out for team lunches regularly! The head office is a great location, with great facilities. Having only started at BAB recently, I feel I've been here forever and really been welcomed by everyone!

Cons

Really can't think of anything bad!