The Acquisition Group Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated Nov 1, 2020

Found 59 of over 442 reviews

4.3
The Acquisition Group Vice President of Operations Farid Vaziri (no image)
Farid Vaziri
Pros
  • "It is a friendly and welcoming work environment with lots of opportunity for growth(in 31 reviews)

• "The pay is base salary plus commission which is good for entry level(in 20 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours some days, disorganized at times(in 59 reviews)

• "One of them is direct marketing door to door - from our experience one of the most efficient ways to have way more conversations with prospects(in 34 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Hard work pays off

Aug 14, 2020 - SMC Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic Training. Great learning curves.

Cons

Long Hours. You need to stay on the ball.

Communications Coordinator

We really appreciate your positive feedback! It’s great to hear that your time at The Acquisition Group was rewarding and filled with ample opportunities for learning and advancement. Ultimately, one of our main goals is to provide our team members with the tools that will inspire them to reach their full potential, both personally and professionally. Thank you again for taking the time to write us a review. We wish you the best of luck in your future career!

2. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Fun learning and training experience

Nov 1, 2020 - Senior Marketing Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good sales training, potential to earn lots of you work hard and and have good sales skill sets and networm

Cons

Long hours, no base salary, need to deal with lots of rejections

Communications Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to hear that The Acquisition Group has provided you with excellent training and experiences to bolster your skillset and network. While we do understand that working in the sales industry can be challenging for many, we do our very best to provide our team members with the resources, support, and guidance to be successful. As well, we would like to mention that we do have various roles that come with different compensation models. If you would like to explore our other career opportunities, please visit our career page at http://theacquisitiongroup.com/career-postings// We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review and we wish you the best of luck in your future career!

3. 3.0
      Current Contractor

Good place to start a career

Sep 30, 2020 - Marketing Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly management and great work culture

Cons

No Benefits And Long working hours

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company to Work for!

Oct 14, 2019 - Senior Administrative Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture and atmosphere is great, I feel as though I have a second family here. There's a lot of support but only where required, definitely no micromanagement. You are able to learn and progress and keep working your way up. Everyone starts at entry-level and gets promoted based on their personal achievements which really helps level the playing field and gives everyone a chance to prove themselves.

Cons

Sometimes long hours.

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Team at TAG is the best in the business

Jan 24, 2019 - Manager in Edmonton, AB
      Business Outlook

Pros

I left TAG in 2017 after a great few years working for them in Alberta. I worked hard, made a ton of money, got my first promotion in a few months, never looked back. Ended up managing my own team and making even more more. Exec team was awesome and most of them seem to still be there now. Great leadership. Proud to work at TAG. Gave me a solid base of sales skills and management skills for the rest of my career.

Cons

Long hours, gotta work your way up the chain (pros and cons). Means managers have been in your shoes.

2 people found this review helpful

Human Resources Team

Thank you for sharing your experience. We love to hear about success stories like yours. Our training and development programs are in place to support people to grow quickly and meet their goals. The Acquisition Group is proud to only promote from within, so that hard workers are successful and can share their learnings with others as they move into management. We really value your insight. If you have anything else to share please do let us know at HR@theacquisitiongroup.com Thank you, The Acquisition Group

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

This place is LIT

May 7, 2019 - Senior Marketing Consultant in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good money, fun and motivated everyday, love the team night, road trips!

Cons

long hours, could be a little bit overwhelming at the begining

Human Resources Team

Thanks for sharing your favourite parts about working with The Acquisition Group. Our team is dynamic, fun and encourages individuality and growth! We appreciate your transparency about the learning curve when starting with the company. Our managers work hard to offer training, resources and mentorship to help ensure a smooth transition into our family! Thanks again for your insight. Sincerely, The Acquisition Group

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great pay, lots of opportunity

Jan 21, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I made more money in 6 months working with The Acquisition Group than I make in a year in my new job. You have to work hard, but you're paid well for it. Lots of opportunity to move up in the company.

Cons

Long hours some days, disorganized at times. Managers were supportive, especially on hard days.

Human Resources Team

We appreciate your insight into your time with us. The Acquisition Group believes in recognizing hard work, which is why bonuses and internal promotions are such a big part of our philosophy. Your advice of increasing leadership training for potential managers really aligns to our values of growth and development, and we will absolutely look into this further. Thank you again for your review. We are always open to future feedback at HR@theacquisitiongroup.com

8. 4.0

Gghh

Oct 19, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Unlimited commission -decent opportunity for growth

Cons

-Long hours -6 days a week -long meetings

9. 1.0
      Former Contractor, less than 1 year

This company made me vomit (I seriously puked).

Oct 6, 2019 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is no pro. They suck.

Cons

Long working hours Conniving, disingenuous employees

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Sales

Aug 26, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Uncapped comission, supporting office, fun trainings

Cons

Long hours, Can get tiring, high turnover

Human Resources Team

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed working in our team based environment and that you found value in our training sessions! At the Acquisition Group, we strive to create a positive workplace culture, in which all of our team members can work together to achieve common goals. We wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavours. The Acquisition Group

Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Reviews