The Acquisition Group Employee Reviews about "acquisition group"

Updated Jul 5, 2021

Found 51 of over 484 reviews

4.2
The Acquisition Group Vice President of Operations Farid Vaziri (no image)
Farid Vaziri
Pros
  • "I made more money in 6 months working with The Acquisition Group than I make in a year in my new job(in 47 reviews)

• "If you're looking for dedicated, enthusiastic work environment(in 33 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Also you are expected to work long hours(in 64 reviews)

• "6 days a week door to door sales required(in 37 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

375.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=The Acquisition Group~213360
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "acquisition group"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growth orientated, career focused

Jul 5, 2021 - General Manager in Edmonton, AB
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Acquisition Group is a place where you can start fresh and build a fulfilling career. If you're looking for dedicated, enthusiastic work environment— with a desire to do something more, join our team. TAG provides comprehensive training and support to fuel career development.

Cons

Working with people, you have to love working with people if you want to have a fulfilling career path at TAG

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Professional and Personal Growth!!!

Jan 25, 2021 - Manager in Burnaby, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you are a positive and motivated person and you want to work in an environment that will discover your full potential, The Acquisition Group is a great company to work for. Great culture. Lots of recognitions and great earnings.

Cons

Don't expect to be a sales expert in 1-2 weeks, have little more patience and great results will not delay to come. The time invested and the hard work will be definitely worth it.

Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We’re very happy to hear that your overall experience at The Acquisition Group is a positive one! We also could not agree with you more that results come with time. At The Acquisition Group, we're committed to investing in our team member's personal and professional growth, so they have the ability to achieve both short and long-term success. Thank you again for writing us a review and we look forward to your continued success at The Acquisition Group!

3. 5.0

Great room for growth!

Jan 18, 2021 - Office Administrator in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great room for growth in this team. The managers are understanding and want to help us succeed. The rest of the team members are always available to offer a helping hand. If you're looking to work for a company that truly cares about you, values your support and wants to see you climb up the ladder, then The Acquisition Group is the place for you!

Cons

Nothing I can think of at the moment!

Communications Coordinator

Thank you for the wonderful review! We love receiving positive feedback like this because it demonstrates that the time and effort, we spend on providing our team members with opportunities and experiences to expand their knowledge and skills are worth it! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. We truly value your input and are thrilled to have you as part of The Acquisition Group family!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Opportunity and Experience for Students/Recent Graduates!

Jan 19, 2021 - Communications Coordinator in Burnaby, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I applied to The Acquisition Group right after I completed my undergrad and I couldn't be happier with the opportunities this role has provided me so far. While I've been able to use my BA degree to provide new perspectives and insights to communication and marketing strategies, I continue to learn from my team member's various experiences and extensive industry knowledge and expertise. Also, I believe this position has allowed me to not only develop my hard skills but interpersonal skills as well! I know it can be difficult as a student to find a career that provides you with value/opportunities/experience so, if you're a student or recent grad asking yourself, what's the next step for your career? I would highly recommend applying for a role that corresponds to a niche you want to explore!

Cons

I do not have any cons to provide about the company at the moment.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    5. 5.0

Productive and fun environment

Nov 8, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Iv'e been working for the acquisition group for 3 months now, and I find it a really enjoyable and fun environment to be working in. Our living well companion department consists of 5 team members, and we all get along well with eachother, as well as support and help eachother. Our team lead for the living well department is very passionate about his job, and has provided great training and support for us. He's always there to make sure we're okay, and encouraging us to ask for help if needed. Overall I would recommended this company because the job, staff and management is very positve, and uplifting.

Cons

There are no downsides to this job. It is a fun and flexible job to be working at.

2 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0

One Team One Dream!

Nov 8, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working at The Acquisition Group for Telus Living well for just under 6 months, the atmosphere is great exceeding my expectations, Management are courteous and friendly, the organization values family and team bonding. You are in charge of your own success. Great place to work and be a part of. Dynamic team empowering employees to fully develop and get better every day. Great culture, great company values. Management is there to assist and help employees to reach their goals and beyond Pros Good working culture Great leadership Amazing Sales Managers that support their teams Good pay Small group you can bond with Great work life balance Feel valued

Cons

In the 6 months I have been here, I don't have a single negative thing to say about working at Telus Living Well

Be the first to find this review helpful
    7. 5.0

Extraordinary Experience :)

Oct 7, 2019 - Office Administrator in Edmonton, AB
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Working experience, amazing team members! The acquisition group respects and values all their team members I've never seen anything like it before it truly was an extraordinary experience and i'm so glad to be apart of this awesome organization.

Cons

I don’t have any downsides

Human Resources

Hello, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so pleased that you are enjoying the company culture and very happy to have you with us. We value our team members and work hard to create an inclusive and engaged environment. We appreciate you! Sincerely, The Acquisition Group

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

A job opportunity that became a amazing career path full of rewards and achievements

Jun 4, 2019 - Controller in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started with TAG 13 years ago, you can imagine that i have cycled through multiple departments and got promoted to diverse positions. I made a wide array of amazing connections and have grown significantly both personally and professionally. I love the atmosphere at work, i am surrounded by individuals who generally care about each other and about the success of the company as a whole. These are the type of people i want to surround myself with and continue to grow with and several of who i consider my own family now. Individuals that are caring, loyal, supportive and dedicated to hard work are the foundation for making The Acquisition Group a great place to work. Proof that after 13 years i am still here and I look forward to many more years to come.

Cons

By staying honest i will say that no company is perfect, there will always be pros and cons and i won't hide the items that i feel we can improve on, recognizing areas that needs improvement is the first step towards change. As the teams grow and we expand, the internal communication on certain items seems to get lost sometimes but we are working really hard to improve that.

3 people found this review helpful

Human Resources Team

Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us! We love to hear about success stories like yours, and that you have enjoyed the past 13 years with us. The Acquisition Group strives to foster a culture of team work, positivity and growth. Our training and development programs are in place to support people to grow quickly and meet their goals. We really value your insight, and look forward to seeing you continue your growth with us. The Acquisition Group

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Exciting, Youthful Work Environment

Jun 5, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Acquisition Group is a relatively young company that's very high energy and fun to work for. Every day is different and it's wonderful coming in and having something new and different to take on. There are always new challenges being thrown at you and personal growth is a virtual guarantee.

Cons

There are some weeks that are long in terms of the hours required to put in but anyone who is career-focused and willing to put in the work will reap the benefits.

2 people found this review helpful

Human Resources Team

Thank you for sharing your insight with us! We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed working, and found value in our team based, high energy environment! At the Acquisition Group, we strive to create a positive workplace culture, in which all of our team members can work together to achieve common goals. We look forward to you continuing your career growth with us! The Acquisition Group

10. 5.0

Fun & Friendly Environment

May 7, 2019 - Office Administrator in Surrey, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Enjoyable work environment, great company culture and awesome teamwork. I started as a a part timer and after a few months or so, as the team grew bigger, I was asked to work as a full timer. The Acquisition Group has provided me with skills that I can always use to further my career. As friendly as the managers were, they were also respectful and professional. There is flexibility, especially for someone like me, who was taking classes, there were days where I had exams or other school matters to deal with, and I was always able to get those days off to focus on school. No one was ever to busy to help out or for questions.

Cons

No company is perfect, there is always a few things that can be improved, but I would certainly not call them cons

Human Resources Team

Thank you for sharing your growth with us! Part-time options are great for people who want to take control of their career but have other commitments. We support ongoing development and make sure that our team is given the resources needed to be successful in both school and their career. We really value your feedback and your commitment to this great team. The Acquisition Group

Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Reviews