Found 25 of over 543 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about The Acquisition Group? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with The Acquisition Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people you work with are great but the pay structure does not make sense at all." (in 31 reviews)
- "The team is great to work with and puts a lot of effort into ensuring the success of each other." (in 29 reviews)
- "Training is great and helped me learn sales skills" (in 28 reviews)
- "We have a great team and an awesome manager!" (in 18 reviews)
- "i get lots of support and i work hard so i make good pay." (in 17 reviews)
- "Long hours which is not really a con if you are focused toward your career." (in 37 reviews)
- "This company was a 100% commission based pay scale." (in 22 reviews)
- "Long hours and the first few weeks can be tough" (in 14 reviews)
- "Getting home so late at night sometimes, office drama, no benefits" (in 12 reviews)
- "They called me and asked for an interview and sent me an email confirming the appointment." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of The Acquisition Group and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
Reviews about "acquisition group"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jan 24, 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
The job is good for what it is. What you'd expect for a call centre job. I've worked at a bunch of these companies in the past few years and The Acquisition Group is by far the best of them. Pay is good, hours are good and people are fun.
It's still a call centre job2The Acquisition Group Response5y
Thank you for this feedback. The Acquisition Group values all members of our team and wants everyone to feel motivated and challenged, regardless of their role. We work to create a fun and dynamic environment where people enjoy coming to work, and are so glad to hear you are enjoying it. If you have any other thoughts to share, we would love to hear at HR@theacquisitiongroup.com Thanks again, The Acquisition Group
- 5.0Oct 16, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Right from the get-go the uncapped earning potential for income was appealing but I saw extreme value in the self driven advancement. I long had felt undervalued for my skill set and willingness to exceed expectations, been passed over time and time again for promotions. I was able to grow and develop skills in sales and customer service, interviewing, team building, territory management,pay roll, client management. Working with a client like Telus has allowed to represent a brand and product that is top of line in quality and innovation through many avenues of face to face through residential and small business markets. The opportunity is endless but what has really made me stay over the years is the amazing team we have at the acquisition group. The other managers are supportive and willing to share ideas on innovation and growing the business. They will coach you through your growing pains and set you up with a support network for success. This is a practice that's filtered right down to the newest sales reps. Everyone is welcoming and eager to help you grow. It feels more like a family then an office environment!
I'd say the biggest con is that there can be so much going on that if you need help you'll have to ask for it. This would be a con if you are the type that never reaches out. The support system is there but you are not micromanaged. No one is checking in every 5 minutes to make sure you're okay. You have to learn to ask for help and you will immediately multiple solutions and insights in to your issue.11The Acquisition Group Response6y
The Acquisition Group would like to sincerely thank you for your feedback! It's so encouraging to hear that you're enjoying the team environment and developing personally and professionally. We really appreciate your candidness regarding the current team support system. While we advocate autonomy and accountability, it is still an important reminder for us to reach out to our management team to offer support from time to time. Thank you for the valuable insight! Much appreciated, The Acquisition Group