The Acquisition Group Sales Manager Reviews

Updated Jul 15, 2021

Found 8 of over 443 reviews

4.9
The Acquisition Group Vice President of Operations Farid Vaziri (no image)
Farid Vaziri

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

Call centre Agent - Best call centre job

Jul 15, 2021 - Sales and Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Full Support from Management and Work Life balance and Room to Grow

Cons

there are no cons of working here

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company With Incredible Team Members

Feb 28, 2021 - Senior Sales Manager in South Goa
    Business Outlook

Pros

Clear structure for development and growth Lots of leadership support Put people first

Cons

Can't think of any cons

The Acquisition Group Response

Communications Coordinator

Thank you for your insight! We pride ourselves on creating a transparent and clear structure for growth because we always want our team members to be able to advance at their own rate based on their performance. This type of clear performance-based structure allows our team members to jump into leadership roles when they are performing well! Ultimately, we want our team members to succeed, and this is why we put people first!

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Career growth

Oct 21, 2019 - Sales Manager in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training, advancement, and support. Was my first sales role developed communication skills, management skills and experience, as well team building skills that will stay with me through all future endeavors.

Cons

Hard work means lots of rewards no work means no rewards

4. 4.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Good money if you can sell

Oct 7, 2019 - Territory Sales Manager in Edmonton, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've seen some reviews calling TAG a pyramid scheme, which isn't true as you don't have to put any money down to work here. It's true that the managers make a little bit of money from your sales, but you get paid very well in my experience, so long as you can sell.

Cons

No hourly/base pay but that's about it

5. 5.0

Best Opportunity to Advance into Management In Short Amount of Time

Jul 15, 2014 - Sales and Marketing Manager in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work with amazing people! Everyone comes in looking great, dressed in suits, full of optimism. I work all different types of promotional events on location, meet new people all the time, and learn a ton. The days start with training and workshops; I've never learned so much at a job. I can advance as quickly as I want to, can dedicate myself completely and build my career in less than a year. I love the opportunity that has been given to me. There is no other job that I can step into and receive such comprehensive training and advance so quickly into a management role. I really respect the management team and they always recognize hard work!

Cons

The days are long when you first start, but you learn to maximize your time. You become more efficient and more productive and you accomplish more personally and professionally. When you love your job and love the people you work with, it isn't hard to spend a little more time building your career.

7 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

positive and enjoyable work atmosphere

Dec 17, 2013 - Out Bound Sales Manager (OSM) in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work for The Acquisition Group on behalf of TELUS Communications. I oversee and coordinate a sales team, as an Outbound Sales Manager. My job consists of varied in and out of office work; plenty of travel to work with the teams, coordinating events, training on new procedures and new campaigns, reporting and data tracking, and generally making sure the teams are positively representing TELUS. I'm paid a really great salary and have the option to make generous monthly bonuses based on sales goals for my teams. If they reach or exceed their targets, I am well compensated. The hours and working locations are flexible and all of the people I work with work hard and have a great attitude.

Cons

It can be challenging representing and reconciling two companies. I have to make sure that I am pleasing my hiring company, The Acquisition Group, and my client, TELUS. Sometimes the hours can be a little unpredictable, but I enjoy the variety.

6 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best companies to be working for

Oct 1, 2013 - Sales Manager in Burnaby, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Been with The Aquisition Group for 2 years and more to come!! I started off as a sales representative and I became a Sales Manager after working 18 months. Every day there is something new to learn and the people that we work with, make this company one of the best companies I have worked for!! Hours are not all that bad(depends on how well you manage it) I love coming into work. Not a whole lot of people can say this. The environment, atmosphere, energy and teamwork is unbelievable! Help and support is always there when its needed.

Cons

I really dont have anything bad to say except the company is growing at a fast pace and its hard to keep up with the names.

5 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Try this job and you will be amazed of what you can accomplish!

Oct 16, 2017 - Sales Manager in Burnaby, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for. Growth opportunities and lots of learning curves that makes you became better and better every day. Everyone is supportive and ready to help when you are in need. Being a team leader I trained a lot of people to became good in sales and make lots of money. I am proud of changing people's life and be part of their success. The company give me this opportunity and I really appreciate it.

Cons

Yes there are challenges as in any other jobs, but I treat every challenge as a opportunity and try to learn more from it and became better.

2 people found this review helpful