The Acquisition Group Office Administrator Reviews

Updated Jul 19, 2021

Found 8 of over 443 reviews

5.0
The Acquisition Group Vice President of Operations Farid Vaziri (no image)
Farid Vaziri

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Grow

Jul 19, 2021 - Office Administrator in Calgary, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is so nice to feel contantly supported to grow and excell with a team that I can truly call not only friends, but family.

Cons

You need to be someone who can dream big and motivate yourself.

2. 5.0

Great workplace environment!

Jul 5, 2021 - Office Administrator in Edmonton, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Communication, Inclusivity, Benefits, Teamwork and Long term relationships.

Cons

Punctuality, system issues and outdated equipment.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company to work with!!!

Jun 16, 2021 - Office Administrator in Burnaby, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and lots of room to learn and grow. Great team and great leaders.

Cons

Nothing I can think of at the moment!

4. 5.0

Great room for growth!

Jan 18, 2021 - Office Administrator in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great room for growth in this team. The managers are understanding and want to help us succeed. The rest of the team members are always available to offer a helping hand. If you're looking to work for a company that truly cares about you, values your support and wants to see you climb up the ladder, then The Acquisition Group is the place for you!

Cons

Nothing I can think of at the moment!

Communications Coordinator

Thank you for the wonderful review! We love receiving positive feedback like this because it demonstrates that the time and effort, we spend on providing our team members with opportunities and experiences to expand their knowledge and skills are worth it! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. We truly value your input and are thrilled to have you as part of The Acquisition Group family!

5. 5.0

Great company!

Feb 1, 2021 - Office Administrator in Abbotsford, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Inclusive, motivating, and inspirational workplace. Everyone is extremely supportive, and always willing to help. The company is a great place to start your career.

Cons

None, the workplace is fantastic!

Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review! We’re so excited to hear that The Acquisition Group has provided you with an inclusive, motivating, and inspirational work environment. On top of this, it’s extremely rewarding to know that our team members are continually supporting and empowering each other to grow and succeed. Ultimately, it’s people like you who make this company so fun to be a part of, so thank you!

6. 5.0

Great growth and experience

Nov 25, 2019 - Office Administrator in Surrey, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Throughout my work life, this has been the company who taught me work ethics, professionalism, how to grow, how to build up your personality. Being working with the best fun managers and being part of the best Admin team. I definitely see myself growing in this company and I am looking forward to grow and excel more in the future.

Cons

If there has been any problem, it was taken care of right away from the higher management or HR department. So they totally listen to you if you talk to them about the challenges you face. I don’t feel any major cons working in this company. Small challenges are part of every job.

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Fun & Friendly Environment

May 7, 2019 - Office Administrator in Surrey, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enjoyable work environment, great company culture and awesome teamwork. I started as a a part timer and after a few months or so, as the team grew bigger, I was asked to work as a full timer. The Acquisition Group has provided me with skills that I can always use to further my career. As friendly as the managers were, they were also respectful and professional. There is flexibility, especially for someone like me, who was taking classes, there were days where I had exams or other school matters to deal with, and I was always able to get those days off to focus on school. No one was ever to busy to help out or for questions.

Cons

No company is perfect, there is always a few things that can be improved, but I would certainly not call them cons

Human Resources Team

Thank you for sharing your growth with us! Part-time options are great for people who want to take control of their career but have other commitments. We support ongoing development and make sure that our team is given the resources needed to be successful in both school and their career. We really value your feedback and your commitment to this great team. The Acquisition Group

8. 5.0

Extraordinary Experience :)

Oct 7, 2019 - Office Administrator in Edmonton, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Working experience, amazing team members! The acquisition group respects and values all their team members I've never seen anything like it before it truly was an extraordinary experience and i'm so glad to be apart of this awesome organization.

Cons

I don’t have any downsides

Human Resources

Hello, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so pleased that you are enjoying the company culture and very happy to have you with us. We value our team members and work hard to create an inclusive and engaged environment. We appreciate you! Sincerely, The Acquisition Group

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews