Find jobs for General Manager

The Acquisition Group General Manager Reviews

Updated Jul 12, 2021

Found 12 of over 443 reviews

5.0
The Acquisition Group Vice President of Operations Farid Vaziri (no image)
Farid Vaziri
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Just the Truth!

Jul 12, 2021 - Acting General Manager in Abbotsford, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity for Growth Freedom to Succeed Be your own Boss

Cons

Days can be scattered, because you are not being micromanaged. You need to put yourself in order. Freedom comes with a price I guess.

2. 5.0

Growth orientated, career focused

Jul 5, 2021 - General Manager in Burnaby, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Acquisition Group is a place where you can start fresh and build a fulfilling career. If you're looking for dedicated, enthusiastic work environment— with a desire to do something more, join our team. TAG provides comprehensive training and support to fuel career development.

Cons

Working with people, you have to love working with people if you want to have a fulfilling career path at TAG

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great

Oct 25, 2020 - General Manager in Victoria, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growth training management great environment

Cons

Hours are the only tough part

1 person found this review helpful

The Acquisition Group Response

Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re delighted to hear that your experience with our company has been a positive one. At The Acquisition Group, we work hard to create a close-knit and supportive work environment where our team members feel empowered to step out of their comfort zones and discover a passion to enhance their professional and personal developmental skills. Thank you again for writing us a review and we look forward to your continued success at The Acquisition Group!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

5 years with the company and excited about further growth opportunities!

Oct 21, 2019 - General Manager in Islandia, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

We have unlimited income and growth opportunities! I have personally started from an entry level sales position almost 5 years ago while I was still in school. And after finishing my Masters degree in Accounting I've decided to give it a 100% rather than going into Accounting field because I have seen way more rapid growth opportunities and I have seen the rewards I am going to get for my hard work and it all worked out perfectly! I got to a GM position and started to run my own business within a business 3.5 years after my start date. It took me only 3.5 years to get to a 6 digits income, so I consider it fast pace. It would take way longer in Accounting field to grow to the same level I suppose. On top of that we have very supportive and fun work environment and the greatest team culture you'll ever find ;)

Cons

A lot of people might be scared of the commission structure at first, but if sales is a right fit for you and challenges only boost your productivity and motivate you to overcome them, you don't need to worry about the commission pay structure. We have over 400 employees and they all have their bills, rent, mortgages, etc and this structure gives opportunities for them to not only pay their bills and live from a pay cheque to pay cheque, but also travel and enjoy quality time with their families. Yes, you won't become a great salesman over night if you didn't have experience in sales. This position requires right attitude, consistent effort and perseverance! But the more efforts you are going to put in the more rewards are going to come back your way. We do quite a bit of direct marketing too, and some people might consider it a con, but in the end of the day sales are about conversations and we are using the most efficient ways of getting more conversations with potential customers. One of them is direct marketing door to door - from our experience one of the most efficient ways to have way more conversations with prospects. And as a result the scale of sales is not even comparable with other sales channels.

5. 5.0

Management

Mar 21, 2016 - General Manager in Islandia, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is equal. we all start from entry level position (sales) and make our way up to management. It usually takes less than a year to get promoted to management and it all depends on how much effort you are putting into it. If you are a hard working individual and looking for growth, This company is the right fit for you .

Cons

none because we are taking the job seriously. Some people might find the work hours different from their previous jobs but it takes couple days to adjust .

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great opportunity for growth !!

Mar 18, 2016 - General Manager in South San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

We provide excellent training for entry level sales. Its a young company so there is plenty of room for growth. Promotions are always internal and performance based. We offer an uncapped income and bonuses are available to everyone.

Cons

The job is not for the weak of heart or anyone with a slacker attitude.

6 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing growth opportunities and corporate culture!

Jul 15, 2013 - General Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Acquisition Group provides you with excellent entry level sales training. The management team coaches team leaders into management roles. A great company to work for if you're looking for hands on training and coaching!

Cons

Once in a while you'll be paired up with a clock watcher. Just make sure you weed out those individuals and focus on the people who see a career and a bright future for themselves.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for

Jul 15, 2013 - General Manager in Burnaby, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great energy within the team, good atmosphere. There is no hierarchy between the managers or team leaders. Good pay and an opportunity to advance with the company to management level if you are willing to work hard

Cons

I dont find any Cons because we have a very strong communication skills in the workplace that lead to career success

3 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great opportunity to learn and grow

Sep 5, 2017 - General Manager in Surrey, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learning, Growth opportunity, Performance based compensation

Cons

none really. Long hours which is not really a con if you are focused toward your career.

10. 5.0

Work-Time

Oct 16, 2017 - General Manager in Framingham, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Gives you the ability to grow and make a lot of money!

Cons

The days seem to be long and you work 6 days a week.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews