Telelanguage Employee Reviews about "freelance"
96% would recommend to a friend
(3 total reviews)
98% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "pay is good for now" (in 8 reviews)
- "Flexible hours, work from home" (in 6 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and you can work from anywhere around the world as a freelance teacher (Except France for legal reasons)" (in 4 reviews)
- "Professional, courteous and helpful people are there to help with onboarding process and during the employment." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Telelanguage and is not affected by filters.
Found 3 of over 92 reviews
Updated Nov 16, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "freelance"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0May 19, 2017InterpreterCurrent Contractor, less than 1 year
Work at home with flexible schedule, but it is not the pro from this company, it is how freelance interpreters do the job.
Asked for rate rise for many times, no response. When called them directly, they were not patient at all. Well, language service is based on interpreters' work, isn't it?
- 5.0Jan 11, 2021Online English TeacherCurrent EmployeeBogotá, Bogota
Reasonable pay and easy methodology. Flexible hoursible hoursible hours and you can work from anywhere around the world as a freelance teacher (Except France for legal reasons)
Not much room for career development when you are a freelance English teacher