What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management from corporate." (in 75 reviews)
- "pay is low this makes it hard to keep loyal staff therefore more tur over." (in 67 reviews)
- "Terrible upper management and forces their employees to be pushy to customers" (in 51 reviews)
- "a good salesperson pays attention to body language and listens to what the customer is saying, and I've found that my managers have praised subtle/suggestive selling and friendiness over pushy or dishonest sales tactics." (in 44 reviews)
- "Yes, every partner has a sales goal and going over it you get bonuses, this does lead to unnecessary drama with co workers." (in 22 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Teavana and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,018 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sept 15, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Teavana Reviews FAQs
Teavana has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,028 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at Teavana to a friend and 31% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
56% of Teavana employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Teavana 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.