TNI Assistant Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Found 3 reviews

1.2
TNI CEO Steve Allison
Steve Allison

"Fun Place with lots of Opportunity"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at TNI full-time for more than a year

Pros

Build great friendships, Go on Road trips, Lots of bonuses.

Cons

If you don't sell, you lose your job. Like any sales position you gotta stay positive. Not everyone can rock this job but those who can, succeed. It does take up a lot of your life though. So don't have children.

TNI2014-08-12
  2. "Assistant manager"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Mississauga, ON

I worked at TNI full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

None none none none none

Cons

Pay your own gas,use your own car,12 hour days but only paid 8,low paying job,losing members of your team to other managers cause of politics

Advice to Management

Stop demoting reps and holding them back after working so hard for your company

TNI2019-03-02

TNI Response

March 4, 2019Recruiting Associate

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We apologize that you had a negative experience at one of our locations. At TNI we do our best to give everyone the opportunity to advance and grow within our company. Your feedback will help us make sure all our staff are ...

"Company takes advantage of students, bad experience"

Former Employee - Team Leader/Assistant Manager in Whitby, ON

I worked at TNI full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly co workers (usually all new hires) Good clients High energy but then again all to mask the hype of going door to door

Cons

- company deducts you money for transportation - very high turnover rate (always almost all new people with one or two long term employees) - misleading (they tell you in the interview it's customer service when all you actually do is door to door - all reps make minimum wage and go door to door 8 hours trying to convince people to donate 30$/month for 12 months - company makes you go door to door no matter... rain/snow/shine - company makes experienced reps train new people constantly - company has a bad reputation for ripping off employees and empty promises like bonuses etc - company relies on reps to use their own cars to drive to destinations ( up to 1 hr 30 mins away)

Advice to Management

Instead of giving out free cars at your christmas parties and sending your managers to BC and giving them all free IPads maybe TNI should pay for the daily transportation.

TNI2014-08-26