Found 687 of over 20K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about TD
3 months ago
Hey Everyone, Currently I am working in TD retail branch and have been working here for around a year. I am aiming to get into commercial sector of banking just for the sake of better salary. However, I don't possess a degree in Business. What are the way to reach there and what's the best possible way? Every lead would be appreciated, Thankyou guys <3
5 months ago
Hi im looking for a loan servicing role in PNC, i have 7 years banking experience, I currently work for TD as a credit analyst in training, would like something remote as i moved to NJ and my company will not let me switch work location from NY to NJ, any managers have anything? would also be open to private chat.PNC The PNC Financial Services
The Work-Life Bowl
5 months ago
I thought TD was an inclusive environment company. They make you go through trainings about culture, work life balance, diversity, inclusive environment etc but in reality, not the case. My supervisor had a meeting with me about absenteeism inspite of knowing the disability situation in my family. I havent exceeded any of the allowed days. Yet it was an insensitive thing to do. Need to work but the disability care giving is also a real thing in my life. I thought it would be different here
Got a burning question about TD? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with TD employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of TD and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 4, 2023Financial AdvisorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMontreal, QC
Friendly, respectful, professional environment, management shows gratitude to employees and demonstrates positive attitudes.
Achieving targets is challenging and sometimes very hard to get
- 3.0Sept 25, 2023Financial AdvisorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsVancouver, BC
- Stock matching annually to a certain amount - Promotes growth within
- Lack of training and sends you off, leaving untrained staffs to make big mistakes for bank clients. Clients have to pay the price of the company's lack of training to fix mistakes and consuming client's time and energy. - Managers never listen. They are overloaded with their own work load and don't have the time to "manage" the team.2
- 1.0Nov 3, 2023Financial AdvisorFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsCambridge, ON
When I started in 2017 it was the best place. Filled with professionalism. Now not so much.
No professionalism. Really bad management. You have to be constantly be making calls everyday.
- 5.0Oct 18, 2023Financial AdvisorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsEdmonton, AB
management is helpful and love to see you succeed.
pay is ok, hard to meet goal which really depends on the cx base