Suzy Reviews

Updated Mar 11, 2020

4.3
Suzy Chief Executive Officer Matt Britton (no image)
Matt Britton
Pros
  • "Coming to Crowdtap was a breath of fresh air(in 9 reviews)

• "Great company culture, very helpful team, good work-life balance(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "the company is an evolution of crowdtap (a completely different business) so some of that residual culture exists(in 12 reviews)

• "Start-up growing pains, processes constantly changing, decisions that are made can change in a day but that is totally normal in a start-up(in 5 reviews)

"You couldn't find a better place to work"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at Suzy full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people at Suzy make me happy to come to work every day! They are the best team and the atmosphere in the office is always positive and fun

Cons

Having only joined the team 6 weeks ago, I can't say that I have experienced any downsides to Suzy.

Suzy Response

March 16, 2020Chief People Officer

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide this review. It is our goal that your next 6 years are the same as your first 6 weeks. If at any point that is not the case, please reach out to me. Have a great week and stay safe! Anthony Onesto Chief People Officer anthonyo@suzy.com

"Come for the opportunity, stay for the culture."

Current Employee - User Experience Designer in New York, NY

I have been working at Suzy full-time for less than a year

Pros

A high-energy, fast-paced workplace with great benefits and an even better culture. The people at Suzy are amazing. I look forward to working every day with such a smart, agile Product team. Managers are forward-thinking and encourage us to exercise leadership over our work.

Cons

Since we're rapidly growing as a company, we're also outgrowing our office. Finding meeting spaces can be an issue, and the office can get noisy due to chatter and loud music.

3. "amazing!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Suzy full-time for less than a year

Pros

I haven't been with them long but so far this is the best job i have ever had ! i don't dread going to work its enjoyable everyone i have talked to is awesome. The benefits the flexible schedule & the fact that you don't get treated like a child ( which most jobs do). So far what i've seen is do your job and they will take care of you the way a employer should, because they know if you have happy employees you have a properly working company with people that care about the business this isnt just a paycheck job this is a place you start a career! I love this job !

Cons

Pay could be a little better but that's all

4. "Great Place to Work"

4.0

I worked at Suzy full-time

Pros

Fun environment, great benefits and people

Cons

Can't think of any at this time.

"Awesome company with great people!"

Current Employee - Backend Developer in Wilmington, NC

I have been working at Suzy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work if you like to work hard and laugh. Most people on the team enjoy getting things done and working as a team. I really couldn't recommend it enough.

Cons

It is a small company so there are blockers that pop up and sometimes take time to resolve, but feel that is the nature of any fast paced small company.

6. "Nice people, terrible management."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Suzy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Location, motivated workforce, interesting work

Cons

Terrible management, constant turnover due to said management, no sense of what is physically possible to execute with given resources.

Suzy Response

March 18, 2019SVP, Human Resources

I am sorry you had a bad experience at Suzy as it is our goal to create an awesome environment for all team members. Your account is not an accurate representation of our turnover, in fact, quite the opposite. I'd love to understand more about your notes on turnover, the management you think is terrible and specifically on execution. Feel free to email me at anthonyo@suzy.com. -Anthony Onesto Chief People Officer

"Suzy - fast pace, awesome management team, great culture"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Suzy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The management team, especially the CEO, are as inspiring as they get. Matt has created an incredible work hard /play hard culture and always leads by example. The culture at Suzy is amazing, everyone is looking out for everyone else and you genuinely want to do whatever you can to help each other out. Finally, there are endless opportunities for advancement. The management team fully believes that if you work hard, produce excellent results, and are a great team member, you deserve to get promoted.

Cons

Had some ups and downs durning the transition time from Crowdtap to Suzy, but overall I have nothing but great things to say about this company!

Continue reading

"Exciting new direction, evolving culture, growth opportunities!"

I have been working at Suzy full-time

Pros

Exciting changes with new product, lots of growth and potential Great evolving and very collaborate culture Ability to move across departments, learn what you are passionate about and wear many hats Hard working environment is very motivational Unlimited PTO!! & Dog Friendly :)

Cons

Start-up growing pains, processes constantly changing, decisions that are made can change in a day but that is totally normal in a start-up.

"Business Development Representative"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at Suzy full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work atmosphere at Suzy is fantastic. Everyone has a very strong work ethic and the work that is done on a daily basis can actively be seen benefitting the entire company.

Cons

I have no serious complaints

"Great opportunity!"

I have been working at Suzy full-time

Pros

Great company culture, very helpful team, good work-life balance.

Cons

Shifts in priorities and direction.

Found 53 reviews