Find jobs for Biz Dev

Suzy Biz Dev Reviews

Updated Jun 16, 2014

5.0
Suzy Chief Executive Officer Matt Britton (no image)
Matt Britton
0 Rating
  1. "Smarts, Ambition + Great Culture."

Current Employee - Biz Dev in New York, NY

I have been working at Suzy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Everyone at Crowdtap seems to have a likeminded view that while we're all here to do big, important things, we don't have to take ourselves too seriously along the way. A culture of fun permeates the company -- between the dogs running around, beer taps in the conference rooms and a game room -- but not at the expense of the company's success. Everyone is super smart, incredibly ambitious and motivated but the team collaboration, selflessness and mutual respect is unlike anyplace I've worked before.

Cons

There's the typical controlled chaos of an early stage company. Management believes in autonomy and accountability so if you're looking for mirco-management and limited responsibilities, this might not be the best environment for you.

Continue reading
    Suzy2014-06-16
  2. "Amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Biz Dev in New York, NY

I have been working at Suzy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company culture, everyone is incredibly intelligent and here for a reason, huge company growth and exciting prospects for the future! There really aren't many negative things to say about this company.

Cons

It's definitely high pressure but that's to be expected with any young company. Some would consider that a good thing - everyone is highly ambitious here.

Continue reading
    Suzy2014-05-30

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews