Found 534 of over 4K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Sun Life
The Toronto Bowl
I got transferred to Accenture Canada last year and didn’t get any raise in my salary. I was told that this will not happen this year either for me. It feels so unfair. Even though they gave me the opportunity to move with a job, I found out also that I’m being underpaid. I’m an actuary pursuing my actuarial credentials and wanna change jobs cause this is not a motivating environment anymore. Anyone who is willing to refer me somewhere? Accenture KPMG JPMorgan Chase Sun Life Financial Deloitte
Got a burning question about Sun Life? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Sun Life employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Haven’t started yet but seems to be good company that will allow a good work/life balance" (in 311 reviews)
- "good benefits and saving plans" (in 290 reviews)
- "Great for people with low to no corporate work experience Great place for people looking to switch from liberal arts to business/finance/insurance" (in 217 reviews)
- "Great culture and sincere about work" (in 138 reviews)
- "Work from home and flexible" (in 115 reviews)
- "Poor management; should listen and address employees' concerns" (in 114 reviews)
- "Unfortunately base salary is low with no real climb" (in 111 reviews)
- "Some managers who are incompetent and who do not recognize hard work and do not promote deserving employees" (in 57 reviews)
- "Senior management has allowed this to carry on for years on end." (in 21 reviews)
- "Upper management is aware, but unwilling to step up and do anything about it." (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sun Life and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Sept 20, 2022QA Automation EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGurgaon, Uttar Pradesh
Work life balance is fantastic and its a people oriented organization
Tools are restricted and limited
- 4.0May 22, 2022Unit ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 years
I enjoyed working in this company for I experienced the Work life balance that I am after since I am a mother of 3.
When it comes to this work you need to look for clients after each sale you closed, kinda stressful because we have quota to meet.