Stradigi AI Reviews

Updated Feb 11, 2021

3.6
Stradigi AI CEO and Co-Founder Basil Bouraropoulos
Basil Bouraropoulos
Pros
  • "I’ve been working at Stradigi AI for almost a year now and the company has evolved considerably(in 7 reviews)

• "Fast paced industry where you can learn a lot about AI(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "The company has no culture, and respect towards their employees(in 3 reviews)

• "There is no transparency whatsoever at this company and the investors have been sold a bill of goods that will sink the company one day(in 3 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

"A Company With a Bright Future"

Current Employee - IT Helpdesk Analyst in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Stradigi AI full-time for less than a year

Pros

Caring management team with a desire to continuously improve and grow the business. The company is full of impressive individuals who are passionate about the industry and truly take an interest in each other.

Cons

None that I can think of. I enjoy my days and look forward to coming to work.

February 19, 2021Head of Talent and Culture

Thank you so much for acknowledging our passion and impressive individuals! We appreciate you!

"Very nice people!"

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Stradigi AI full-time

Pros

- Very friendly people - Cool product - Great manager - Knowledgeable team members - Cool culture

Cons

Remote work has been challenging

February 20, 2021Head of Talent and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to write about us. We do think our product, people and culture are cool too! We appreciate you!

3. COVID-19

"Steady improvement during the pandemic"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Stradigi AI full-time

Pros

- The ML platform has the potential to disrupt the market, as a developer it is a great place to learn and stay up to date. - Great company culture. - Management has been very transparent and connected to the team during the pandemic which has been refreshing. - New leadership in the product team has improved many processes and results are visible.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind.

February 20, 2021Head of Talent and Culture

Thank you for noticing how amazing our organization really is. The word "culture" is one that often comes up. And, despite the pandemic, it is still something our people love to talk about! We hope to be back in the office, together, very soon! We appreciate you!

"Good changes"

Current Employee - Developer in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Stradigi AI full-time

Pros

-care for people -cool product -many smart collegues -managers are human and care -employee input encouraged -new director + VP of engineering have made big impact

Cons

-took long to get product right, lost good people in process -previously worked in silos cause delays and frustration -miss physical contact in office

February 20, 2021Head of Talent and Culture

We are cool and we do care! Thanks for noticing and also thank you for the constructive feedback. We appreciate you!

5. COVID-19

"A driven, innovative, entrepreneurial environment"

Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at Stradigi AI full-time for more than a year

Pros

Surrounded by innovative, educated, smart people Compétitive salariés especially for a ‘start-up’ Great location downtown in a really nice office Small office vibe so you don’t feel like a number

Cons

Interactions with colleagues right now is not ideal due to covid (but that’s for everyone) Does require some structure when it comes to processes internally but that’s normal ‘growing pains’

February 19, 2021Head of Talent and Culture

We are surrounded by the best talent in the city, so thank you for recognizing that! We appreciate you!

6. COVID-19

"High potential company in a high potential market"

Current Employee - Manager in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Stradigi AI full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team spirit - Colleagues - Diversity Product soundness Experienced executive team (many of them come from Global 500 companies) High growth market / opportunities Interesting job, never boring Many possibilities for career development and learning new skills

Cons

Not being able to see my colleagues at the office because of the lockdown.

"Avoid at all cause"

2.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Stradigi AI full-time for more than a year

Pros

team members are nice and helpful

Cons

management don't know what they are doing

February 20, 2021Head of Talent and Culture

It is unfortunate that you feel this way, but respect your opinions. We strive to provide our employees with the best environment possible. We will continue to work on this, and hopefully change your mind. We still do appreciate you!

"Hopeful"

2.0

I have been working at Stradigi AI full-time for more than a year

Pros

Intelligent people. The new personnel HR guy is the real deal. Today he basically told us that a bonus for this year is almost not happening. at least we know now. finally someone trusted and honest and inspirer. change happening.

Cons

I received no increase in salary or bonus in past 2 years and it was only unkept promises. Many friends leave in past year. See other reviews say it all.

Continue reading

"A real life version of "Games of Thrones""

1.0
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Montreal, QC

I worked at Stradigi AI full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The only positive thing for me the fact that right now I know I'd never join a company like this again.

Cons

If you watched GOT you know exactly how working on this company will look like. Please, dont think you will be a one of the kings running for the throne, those already existed and most of them are gone. I could use my own judgement to name every single character of the show but that will probably make this review less objective. This company was, for me, a real life parody of the famous tv show.

Continue reading

"Family-like Environment, Diversity & Great Opportunity to Work with State-of-the-art AI Tech"

Current Employee - Software Developer, Solutions in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Stradigi AI full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working at Stradigi AI for over 3 years. My experience: The best thing about the company is its family-like environment that is built on respect, common goals and open communication. As an employee you can share your career objectives and concerns (both work and personal) with your mentors, who will make sure they are addressed properly. Executive team members are also available to listen to ideas and concerns of any team member. Overall, a very friendly culture. Stradigi AI welcomes diversity like no other workplace. I personally laud this company a lot for this reason alone - makes this place very special. Most importantly, at Stradigi AI everyday is an opportunity to learn from each other and work with state-of-the-art AI technologies.

Cons

Fast paced startup that may not be suitable for everyone: Requires adaptability, perseverance and the will to work outside one's comfort zone.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 English Reviews