Smile Brands Reviews

Updated May 5, 2020

4.5
Smile Brands CEO Steven C. Bilt
Steven C. Bilt
Pros
  • "They also provide great benefits which allow employees to have flexibility with their working schedule(in 56 reviews)

• "Our mission is smiles for everyone and employees truly live by this(in 55 reviews)

Cons
  • "I can honestly say that there are no cons that come to mind when I think about working for Smile Brands(in 51 reviews)

• "Paper charts are a hassle but I'm looking forward to the next year when our system is updated(in 22 reviews)

1. "Give a Smile - Get a Smile"

Current Employee - Director, Digital Marketing in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Ability to create your own success

Cons

Lean teams can lead to long hours

Smile Brands2020-04-09
  2. "Caring, conciterate,company that has a plethora of very skilled individuals working for it. -Kerra Linnenkugel Ex assist"

Former Employee - Oral Surgery Assistant in Olympia, WA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Smile Brands full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you are new to learning something just ask. Everyone is so helpful and willing to teach you how to do things. Smile BrandsDefiantly opens your skill sets up.

Cons

This company will challenge you mentally and physically, But that's how you grow and become better.

Smile Brands2020-04-05
  3. "Worst company ever"

1.0

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time

Pros

Compensation is fairly good if you negotiate it correctly

Cons

This company forces you to do a glass door review. They make sure not to make it an option. The core values and how they treat their employees are completely different. They do not genuinely care about their employees. Worst decision I ever made was working for smile brands.

Smile Brands2020-05-05

May 23, 2020Senior VP, Human Resources

The feedback in this post is incorrect and patently false. The company never forces anyone to post a review of any kind. Reviews are voluntary. Likewise, the company consistently demonstrates its care, compassion and concern for all employees and affiliated providers. You indicate that you are a current employee. I would like to connect with you to learn more about your specific employment experience. Please email me at tanisha.wicker@smilebrands.com

4. "Company overview"

Current Employee - General Dentist

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time

Pros

Great management, very approachable and always supporting doctors to perform their best.

Cons

Very satisfying experience till date.

Smile Brands2020-03-25
  5. "Don't look any further!"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Temecula, CA

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I love this company, I am going on 9 years this year. The company for me in comparison to any other DSO has a stable and clear foundation and sticks to what they believe in not only for patients but just as well as all the employees of this company. The way we are allowed to work with our teams and have freedom to do what is best within the day to day is what keeps me here. There is no one pressuring you to perform, but in turn you want to do well because they are so great. Teamwork makes the dream work!

Cons

401 K not matched as a someone who came from a company that did it is substantial.

Smile Brands2020-03-14
  6. "Better than I thought"

4.0
    Former Employee - DDS in Bonney Lake, WA

I worked at Smile Brands part-time for less than a year

Pros

Potential to earn is more Not controlling dr.’s treatment plan Good benefits

Cons

Front desk is not helpful in setting up good workflow Too many patient in one hour

Smile Brands2020-03-27
  7. "Amazing work place!!!!"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Burleson, TX

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

As a manager you are given a chance to lead an office without feeling micromanaged. Your ideas are valued and you are seen as an asset to the organization.

Cons

I really do not have any cons but it would be nice if the company contributed to the 401K.

Smile Brands2020-03-12

March 13, 2020Employee Engagement Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear your experiences are amazing and we hope that they continue to be amazing in the future!

8. "I enjoy going to work!"

Current Employee - Registered Dental Hygienist
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible with schedule Respectful of SRP time blocks Co-workers Relaxed environment

Cons

Trying to make daily production quota

Smile Brands2020-03-04

March 6, 2020Senior VP, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that you are enjoying your work with the group. We strive to create the right culture and balance for everyone to successfully thrive. Sounds like you are on your way! Although you have been employed less than a year, we want to make sure you are aware that the dental group that employs you has never had or ever implemented of quotas of any kind.

9. "Amazing company!!!"

Current Employee - Executive Office Manager

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are many pros to this company! Opportunity for growth and promotions within, Competitive salary and of course the people! They will go above and beyond to ensure employees have the support and training needed to be successful in any position.

Cons

If i had to pick some cons it would be the benefits aspect, 401-K is not matched and the Health Ins. options are expensive.

Smile Brands2020-03-02

March 2, 2020Employee Engagement Team

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a well-thought review. Your advice and feedback is immensely important in creating Smiles for Everyone!

10. "Love this company"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Mission Viejo, CA

I have been working at Smile Brands full-time for less than a year

Pros

Our culture Smiles for everyone shows that we truly care for the well being of our patients. Our smile foundations supports people in need. Glad to be part of an organization that strives in helping people achieve best oral hygiene !!

Cons

I don’t have anything At this moment

Smile Brands2020-02-28

February 28, 2020Employee Engagement Team

We're glad that you're glad to be here! Creating Smiles for Everyone is a great cause to align with and we are happy to hear it speaks to you. Thank you for the review and advice.

Found 987 reviews