Silver Lake Reviews
53% would recommend to a friend
(44 total reviews)
71% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Silver Lake
Private Equity and the Buy Side
2 months ago
What are the employee benefits offered at Silver Lake Partners? How many days of PTO, what holidays do you get off, what is the 401k match, any health & wellness benefits? And is it ever acceptable to work remote or from a difference office?
Got a burning question about Silver Lake? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Silver Lake employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 44 of over 48 reviews
Updated Nov 10, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Nov 10, 2023Junior Software DeveloperFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPetaling Jaya
Kind leader and senior. Helpful. Decent place to work for fresh entry or junior.
Bonus is not given as a permanent stuff
- 4.0Oct 2, 2023Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearKuala Lumpur
Good pay in general to all staffs
Too much of bureaucracy Environment not friendly to new idea as hierarchy management
- 4.0Aug 21, 2023Administrative AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
There are many perks. Catered breakfast and lunch, great healthcare, great pay and bonuses.
For this position specifically there is no real growth in career next steps or learning of new skills. There is also an expectation for responsiveness at any time of the day or night.1
- 1.0Jun 21, 2023Senior Developer, IT ApplicationsFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSubang Jaya
- Flexible Work Timing / Work From Home
- Bad Management - Beware of Credit Stealer - It is Chinese management so other races please be cautious
- 4.0May 11, 2023Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsKuala Lumpur
Medical and insurance benefits for you and your family, good environment to work.
less bonus or profit sharing provided by company
- 3.0Dec 15, 2022ProgrammerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPetaling Jaya
Seniors here are friendly and willing to help Parking able to claim. Is now smart casual attire.
No bonus or 13th month bonus, OT pay rate is very low, not much benefit.
- 3.0Oct 1, 2022Principal ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Travelling to diff countries as co having many clients sites around the world
Too many retrenchments Product is not very stable as many changes every now and then
Silver Lake Reviews FAQs
Silver Lake has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 48 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at Silver Lake to a friend and 36% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
53% of Silver Lake employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Silver Lake 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.