Cover image for Signet Jewelers

66% Recommend to a Friend
76% Approve of CEO

Found 1,863 of over 2K reviews

3.6
Signet Jewelers CEO Gina C. Drosos (no image)
Gina C. Drosos
Pros
  • "Discount on jewelry is a good benefit(in 59 reviews)

• "there is a wonderful sense of "start-up culture" on the XD team but with the benefits of a good work/life balance(in 25 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance is not much maintained(in 93 reviews)

• "No work life balance, dm was an awful person(in 32 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Signet Jewelers and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Featured Review

I actually LOVE my job.

Sep. 22, 2022 - Peer to Peer Coach, Trainer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Signet is so supportive in reaching my career goals. Signet offer a university setting with training modules that will help build on your current skills and knowledge, as well as help you build new skills and knowledge in any aspect and department throughout the entire company. We have check-ins with our management team to review our career goals and help find ways to accomplish them quarterly. Signet offers mentoring programs to their staff that not only allow you to be mentored, but also allows for you to mentor another team member in different departments. I am not only happy to come to work every day, but also excited, and that has made my entire home and work life so much better.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any cons for this place, even when you make mistakes they understand and help you overcome anything standing in your way of progression.

Talent Acquisitions

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us. We're so happy to hear of the positive experiences you've had while with us, and are ecstatic you've remained a part of Signet Jewelers!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing workplace, I m loving it.

Nov. 14, 2022 - Jewelry Sales Associate in Langley, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

So many benefits working at signet jewellers like health ,dental and vision . So many other programs for you to join. I am so happy to join this organization.

Cons

No cons for working here .

Talent Acquisitions

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We’re so glad to learn about your positive experience. Thank you for sharing your passion for our Purpose of Inspiring Love!

3. Join the Signet Jewelers team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work

Nov. 8, 2022 - Manager in London, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work please to work. Appreciated and valued as a part of Signet family.

Cons

Nothing to say! Great place to grow!

Talent Acquisitions

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your honest feedback in sharing your experience as a Signet team member.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

High Expectations...

Jul. 6, 2022 - Jewelry Consultant in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

At least in my store, colleagues are great Discount, which is nice if you're into jewelry Good product training

Cons

Jewelery repairs are very intricate, complicated, and finicky with no real hands on training Push for credit card and warranty sales can be stressful Limiting promotions sometimes Prioritizing online sales and digital options can limit in store options

6. 5.0
      Former Employee

Sale representative

Apr. 14, 2022 - Sale Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work with good mangment

Cons

Not to many hours provided to work

7. 4.0
      Former Employee

Mississauga

Feb. 1, 2022 - Sales Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company. Organized very well. Diversity.

Cons

No fixed schedule. Many times one shift a week.

8. 3.0
      Current Employee

Meh

Oct. 11, 2021 - Sales Associate in Burnaby, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Slightly above min wage for entry level

Cons

Expect you to do more

Talent Acquisitions

Thank you for taking time to post your review. We're happy to have you apart of the Signet team!

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

People’s Jewellers

Jun. 11, 2021 - Jewellery Consultant/Virtual Consultant in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of training, always adding new information. Access to learning anything from wellness to diamonds etc.

Cons

Management not always on the same page, more concerned with sales than customers at times.

10. 3.0
      Current Employee

...

Nov. 3, 2020 - Jewelery Consultant in Ottawa, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good to see Jewlery everyday

Cons

Not great sales goals too high

11. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Don’t work here

Jan. 24, 2020 - Jewelry Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

I don’t have any to report. This company destroyed a Canadian brand because they don’t understand the market or Canadian values.

Cons

Toxic work environment, company has lofty ideals but doesn’t follow their own values.

1 person found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,863 Reviews
    </>Embed

Signet Jewelers Reviews FAQs

Signet Jewelers has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,900 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Signet Jewelers to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Signet Jewelers employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Signet Jewelers. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

66% of Signet Jewelers employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Signet Jewelers 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Signet Jewelers Job Seekers