- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA, United States Area
- - Philadelphia, PA
- - Lancaster, PA, United States Area
- - Lancaster, PA
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- - Plano, TX
- - Colorado
- - Boulder, CO, United States Area
- - Louisville, CO
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Kitchener, ON Area
- - Cambridge, ON
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Toronto, ON
- - Burlington, ON
- Brazil - All Cities
- - Santa Catarina
- - Florianopolis, Brazil Area
- - Pomerode
- - São Paulo
- France - All Cities
- - Ile-de-France
- - Paris, France Area
- - Saint-Maur-des-Fossés
- - Paris
- - Croissy-sur-Seine
- Argentina - All Cities
- - Buenos Aires
Found 37 of over 96 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb. 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Company, treats employees well, long term employees, good atmosphere,
high pace -- great if you like to be challenged and keep busy.
Thank you for your feedback. Your response is appreciated!
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr. 20, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice people, supportive team, learning opportunities
Can be demanding at times
Thank you for your review!
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan. 26, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Paid breaks and good time on training
Intense work with pushing, lifting
Thank you for your review. We are always open to suggestions for improving our work environment. Please don't hestiate to reach out.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep. 13, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good benefit, fair salary, routine work
Not too much space to grow
Thank you for your review. Your honest feedback is appreciated!
- Current Employee★★★★★May 9, 2021 - Custodian in Cambridge, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly staff, good pay, accommodating work environment
Not handling virus well. No raises this year
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Apr. 19, 2021 - Filler Operator in Cambridge, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Safe working environment fairly easy labour Clean with A/C
New Hires getting paid 23$ an hour when people who have been there for years make less. New hires get days and afternoons before people suffering on nights and weekends for years. No raises due to Covid when they are working us harder than ever and the company gets millions from the government. no cost of living is understandable but no steps wage when people at top rate do not suffer?Continue reading
We take these reviews very seriously. As such, we investigated your claims. We are growing rapidly. However, new hires are not earning more than experienced hires in the same role. In addition, while new hires are assigned to certain "core" shifts for a temporary training period, once that training is complete, the new hires will be moved to the shifts on nights, weekend nights, etc. We will then backfill by posting for internal, experienced, employees to apply. The subsidy from the government was passed on to employees by providing the option of taking ¾ paid time off for COVID related reasons. This continues today even though we no longer qualified for the government subsidy. Should you have any other concerns, I encourage you to speak with your HR Business Partner or another member of our HR team.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan. 17, 2021 - Engineering in Cambridge, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
location in Cambridge, salary is good
Sr. Management not easy to work with, KPI's you will be accountable for are not well defined. They let go people easily. Limited opportunity for career growth.
Thank you for your review. We will consider your feedback for future improvements.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan. 7, 2020 - QC AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Salary, benefits , paid breaks, people
Favouritism , management is not always recognize hard working employees
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun. 27, 2019 - Formulation Development Chemist in Cambridge, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A perfact place with great work culture. They respect each employee and their needs.. Employee friendly policies..
Not any that I have experienced
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★May 30, 2018 - Aseptic Filler/Batch Operator in Cambridge, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Accuracy, precisely operate filler, capper and labelled for any medicine batch.
Waste lot of time to do gowns, boots laundry.
Septodont Reviews FAQs
Septodont has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 96 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Septodont to a friend and 30% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
68% of Septodont employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Septodont 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.