Secure Energy Services Employee Reviews about "people"
43% would recommend to a friend
(36 total reviews)
78% approve of CEO
Found 36 of over 132 reviews
Updated Nov 16, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to with every day" (in 17 reviews)
- "Pay was decent and fair." (in 10 reviews)
- "benefits were good" (in 6 reviews)
- "Its a great culture." (in 5 reviews)
- "Awesome teams, benefits start your first day, pay is inline with the rest of the oilfield services, fun atmosphere to work in" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Secure Energy Services and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jul 6, 2018Facilities EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCalgary, AB
Good technical team. People are helpful Friendly and relaxed environment Good development opportinities
Sometimes can get over loaded with work for months. Lack to senior technical guidance Pay is not matched with APEGA pay survey, sometimes pay is below APEGA's average pay.
- 4.0May 10, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Good people to work with Laid back atmosphere
Management has poor communication Management gives a run a round when asking questions
- 1.0Dec 1, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Had a good local group of people who were all hard-working and supportive. Great office with a fairly-relaxed work environment.
Near constant turnover. The resources were never put in place for success. Slow to remove poor performers, stifling progress. Benefits are a complete disaster. No training program. Drive-by senior management.2
- 3.0Jan 22, 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Good place for younger people to gain experience.
An exaggerated division between field workers and field supervisors....fear based culture.
- 5.0Oct 19, 2017MIdstream AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCalgary, AB
Secure has an amazing company culture where you enjoy coming to work everyday. The people you work with truly care about you and provide you with all the tools you need to develop a successful career. There is plenty of opportunity at Secure to shadow fellow employees and learn more than your specific role.
There isn't a bad thing I can say about my time at Secure.
- 2.0Oct 17, 2023Communications AnalystFormer Employee
Most people are good people there
Senior managers can treat their employees incredibly poorly and receive no consequences for it.1
- 3.0Jun 23, 2022Facility ManagerFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsDrayton Valley, AB
Good pay. Great people to work with.
Too much corporate debt. Company needed to reorganize.1
- 3.0Jun 4, 2022Environmental ScientistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCalgary, AB
Company events, decent work culture at Blackfoot office. People are willing to help and go above and beyond. The safety culture is one of the best I have seen.
No company direction, no growth, nepotism prevails, low pay, useless HR (SK), known as an energy company but more of a waste management company. No communication within divisions. Salary cuts of VPs are equivalent to those of regular employees.