Found 21 of over 132 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to with every day" (in 17 reviews)
- "Pay was decent and fair." (in 10 reviews)
- "benefits were good" (in 6 reviews)
- "Its a great culture." (in 5 reviews)
- "Awesome teams, benefits start your first day, pay is inline with the rest of the oilfield services, fun atmosphere to work in" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Secure Energy Services and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "culture"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jul 28, 2021Facility OperatorFormer Temporary Employee, less than 1 year
-Good Pay -Good Work Conditions -Safety is a Strong Priority -Great Community Culture: things like company barbecues made the job a lot more fun.
Shifts were really early, but that is expected in this sort of field. No complaints really.
- 4.0Jun 26, 2019Environmental Project CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCalgary, AB
Good company culture with lots of fun events to enhance team building. Management was always supportive and there were opportunities for promotions.
Slow for personal expense reimbursements for field work. Communication among the different groups was not very strong and if improved could provide cost savings for the company as well as for the clients.
- 3.0Jan 16, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Employees work together for the most part without a lot of political infighting. The culture is focused on unifying employees and creating a solid corporate community. The benefits package is good. The compensation was pretty good, but is less so now since the economic downturn. The company tries to maintain a good worklife balance as much as possible.
The company does not truly understand the critical importance of extremely organized data management and the need for identifying and negotiating inter-departmental process agreements in order to ensure that the business remains efficient and therefore profitable as the company grows. This means that time and money are spent continually resolving business issues that could simply be avoided in the beginning with better planning, data management and process development.
- 3.0Mar 4, 2021Construction ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearCalgary, AB
Pay is decent enough for the job
Leadership is terrible, dis-engaged, ignorant and never hold people accountable which has unfortunately created a culture that will never be repaired2
- 3.0Jan 22, 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Good place for younger people to gain experience.
An exaggerated division between field workers and field supervisors....fear based culture.
- 5.0Oct 19, 2017MIdstream AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCalgary, AB
Secure has an amazing company culture where you enjoy coming to work everyday. The people you work with truly care about you and provide you with all the tools you need to develop a successful career. There is plenty of opportunity at Secure to shadow fellow employees and learn more than your specific role.
There isn't a bad thing I can say about my time at Secure.
- 3.0Jun 4, 2022Environmental ScientistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCalgary, AB
Company events, decent work culture at Blackfoot office. People are willing to help and go above and beyond. The safety culture is one of the best I have seen.
No company direction, no growth, nepotism prevails, low pay, useless HR (SK), known as an energy company but more of a waste management company. No communication within divisions. Salary cuts of VPs are equivalent to those of regular employees.