Found 117 of over 129 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good people to work with" (in 13 reviews)
- "Good Pay" (in 10 reviews)
- "Decent benefits, time off, free exposure to chemicals, might get a jacket if you are a brown noser" (in 10 reviews)
- "Its a great culture." (in 6 reviews)
- "Great team, great people, everyone knows how to have fun and get things done." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Secure Energy Services and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
Secure Energy Services Reviews FAQs
Secure Energy Services has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 129 reviews left anonymously by employees. 49% of employees would recommend working at Secure Energy Services to a friend and 32% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -12% over the last 12 months.
49% of Secure Energy Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Secure Energy Services 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.