Found 573 of over 11K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Scotiabank
The Work-Life Bowl
Hi guys I really need your help! I been working as a fraud analyst @ CIBC for the last 3 months, prior to that I was working as a fraud analyst @ scotiabank. Currently my shift at CIBC is really messed up, I really just want to work a Monday - Friday 9-5 job. Does anyone have any advice on what field I should enter with my current experience? I have a bachelors of Commer degree as well, technology management major.
Got a burning question about Scotiabank? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Scotiabank employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefit for medical and dental" (in 675 reviews)
- "People were great and always helped you whenever you had any issues" (in 527 reviews)
- "Social Work and Work Life Balance is good" (in 389 reviews)
- "Good culture and teamwork decent" (in 338 reviews)
- "Well structured IT teams gives great avenue for IT professionals to explore and diversify their career." (in 213 reviews)
- "the basic salary is low and stressful" (in 351 reviews)
- "low pay and increase are low" (in 337 reviews)
- "poor management and just a mediocre company to work for" (in 327 reviews)
- "Stressful environment with no training whatsoever" (in 136 reviews)
- "long hours and lots of weekends/overtime to finish deals that isn't compensated or recognized." (in 107 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Scotiabank and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status