Find jobs for Software Engineer(Internship)

Salesforce Software Engineer(Internship) Reviews

Updated Sep 12, 2020

4.8
Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff
Marc Benioff
  1. "Software Engineer Intern"

Former Intern - Software Engineer(Internship) in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Salesforce for less than a year

Pros

The intern program is phenomenal. The events are super fun, and Salesforce completely hooked it up with a great apartment and great roommates. I had the best relationship with my mentor and my entire team. Like I would hang out regularly with my mentor and still chat with him. My manager was super chill and let me decide my own schedule. I could also work from home. Very chill summer. The work I did was great! Salesforce definitely made me feel like my work made an impact. I got very positive feedback on my project. Everyone was supportive and helpful and I had a lot of fun eating out and drinking with my team and with other teams on my floor. The benefits are amazing and the culture is amazing. Everyone is super cool and also very smart. Salesforce is definitely a company I see myself working at in the long run.

Cons

Literally can't think of anything.

Continue reading
  2. "Software engineering internship review"

4.0
    Former Intern - Software Engineer(Internship)

I worked at Salesforce for less than a year

Pros

Lots of resources, lots of top technical talent, lots of intern events

Cons

Things change all the time, not always in good ways. I got a new manager midway through my internship. Communication between the management and the team also seems to not be so great at times. It seemed like my first manager was the only one who decided whether I got a full time offer or not. My technical mentor and some people who I had worked with closely weren't even asked when this decision was being made.

3. "Great internship program"

Former Intern - Software Engineer(Internship) in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Salesforce for less than a year

Pros

Great work-life balance Personal growth and opportunities Team collaboration As an intern, lots of social events planned for the summer Worked on a real, deployable project

Cons

Huge product, so on-boarding takes some time.

4. "Simply Amazing, More than a Internship"

I have been working at Salesforce for less than a year

Pros

Futureforce (university recruiting team) organizes tons of events, from networking party to sight-seeing tours around the city, to enrich your internship. Company culture is amazing. Teammates are friendly and willing to help. Perfect work life balance. Tons of learnings.

Cons

Because company is huge, a training on the overall product/architecture would have been helpful.

5. "Internship Experience"

Current Intern - Software Engineer(Internship) in Indianapolis, IN
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Salesforce for less than a year

Pros

Very nice working environment, and lots of opportunities for me to learn as an intern. Love Salesforce's value of Ohana, and everyone truly makes me feel like I am a part of a large Ohana. The Futureforce recruiting team does a great job at making sure interns get to know each other and that there is abundant communication always!

Cons

Like any other big company, it might be hard to gain complete control over work because there is always a flood of information and background work going on.

6. "Best place to work!"

Internship in Hyderābād

I worked at Salesforce for less than a year

Pros

Salesforce allows you to grow and follow your passion. Great people and wonderful office atmosphere.

Cons

Nothing as such in my tenure.

7. "Software Engineer Intern at Salesforce Pardot"

Current Intern - Software Engineer(Internship) in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Salesforce for less than a year

Pros

The company and experience as a whole were both amazing. I learned so much! My team was amazing and helpful and the work I did was meaningful.

Cons

The process to get code shipped can sometimes be a little long.

8. "Great Culture, Happy Workforce, Fantastic Intern Program"

I have been working at Salesforce for less than a year

Pros

Can't talk about Salesforce without talking about its culture. Salesforce's culture is great, employees feel valued, and the attitudes are geared towards employee and customer success. Can feel a bit overwhelming and gimmicky at times but after talking w/ employees at all different levels, you can see that the culture does empower people to do great work. The intern program, Futureforce, is also pretty good. There are tons of events and opportunities to meet other people. Great speaker series talks. Overall well run program

Cons

Felt too big sometimes. With 30,000+ employees around the world and engineering teams working on a variety of products, it's easy to feel that. Sometimes the financial growth felt like it was outgrowing the tech growth -- still some room to grow for Salesforce to grow in terms of its internal technology and platform product (but the talent is there and its getting better)

9. "Amazing Company with Great Work!"

I have been working at Salesforce for less than a year

Pros

- Team is super supportive, lots of in-depth meetings to explain and rationalize different engineering moves - Lots of team activities, especially for interns! - Relaxing, laid-back atmosphere but also filled with brilliant minds - Absolutely stunning benefits. They really take care of you! - Dilligent and always looking to give back to the community (VTO, Pride, 1/1/1, etc.)

Cons

- Honestly nothing I can think of. I haven't worked here for too long so I can't give a great perspective, but I have no complaints so far.

Continue reading
  10. "GREAT Culture"

Current Intern - Internship in New York, NY

I have been working at Salesforce for less than a year

Pros

Salesforce doesn't just talk the talk. Everyone is always willing to help and lend a hand. It doesn't matter how high ranking a leader is , they will always make time on their calendar for someone. Everyone at salesforce seems very happy with their jobs. Great place to work.

Cons

More Diversity around hiring people of color. Salesforce has done a great job uplifting women.

Found 65 reviews