What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "good pay very chill job just get paid to go on your phone and sell ciggies" (in 1570 reviews)
- "Colleagues are friendly and willing to help without making you look stupid as a new starter." (in 773 reviews)
- "Nice People and you get to know most of them if you work with them." (in 635 reviews)
- "All staff is friendly and I love when they support me anytime when i need them." (in 558 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and hours" (in 247 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of clear authority for the department often caused confusion amongst staff." (in 891 reviews)
- "Managers can be rude and demanding" (in 714 reviews)
- "Long hours often not paid and expectations far outweigh the resources" (in 506 reviews)
- "Often understaffed and short breaks" (in 159 reviews)
- "No career progression if you're not a favourite either!" (in 90 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Sainsbury’s and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 13,620 of over 14K reviews
Updated Oct 3, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jan 30, 2023Customer Care RepresentativeFormer Employee
They have a great team that builds you and grow you if you yourself want to succeed in life sainburys id a great option for you.
More staff should be put in to the busy areas.
Hi guys. I am a hugely experienced Delivery Manager, Scrum Master and Agile Coach of years. I am presently looking for referrals for the above roles. Can anyone kindly connect. British Telecom Amazon Salesforce CGI Capgemini MBDA Three Vodafone Sainsbury's Apple
Has anyone interviewed at Sainsbury's DTD? I have a Tech + Behavioural Competency Interview scheduled for a Cloud Engineer role and would like to know how it would be? Any employees who are currently working in DTD? Could you please shed some light on how the general work culture is and how's the hybrid working flexibility? Thanks in advance!
Sainsbury’s Reviews FAQs
Sainsbury’s has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 14,360 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Sainsbury’s to a friend and 46% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
64% of Sainsbury’s employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sainsbury’s 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.