Sage Recruiting Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Sage Recruiting Reviews

5.0
Ashley Alfred

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Very welcoming and friendly environment"

Former Employee - Database in Toronto, ON
    Former Employee - Database in Toronto, ON

I worked at Sage Recruiting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Access to great learning tools/ high salary/ Respected agency in the HR industry/ Great people/ lovely environment/ Amazing opportunity for graduates looking for their first job./ Fun social activities!

Cons

Everything`s just perfect, except that the basement parking fee is expensive

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you are doing!

2. "Great place to grow professionally while having fun!"

I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time

Pros

Sage is the place to be if you are looking to learn a ton about technology, recruiting, and professional etiquette. The team has technical consultants on board which makes it SO much easier to understand the tech world and all of the languages and frameworks that are continually evolving. In addition to the tech side of learning, the focus on personalization and customization that Sage believes in allows you to grow into a professional and respectable recruiter. You quickly understand best practices in speaking with candidates and clients making recruitment a lot more fun and successful. All in all, a great place to learn, challenge yourself, and make money!!

Cons

Catered food is always in the office so that proves to be tempting!

4 Apr, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for your review, it's so great to hear that you're having fun while learning a lot!

3. "Sage Recruiting"

I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Since I started working at Sage, I realize that recruitment can be done so much better. Not only have I learned how to foster relationships with both candidates and clients alike, I have learned that I am a vital cog in someones job search. The Sage mentality of not sending mass mail is unique and certainly something that candidates appreciate. There is a true sense of quality over quantity.

In addition to that, the office space is fantastic and we have an open and collaborative working environment where ideas and suggestions are encouraged.

Cons

Sitting very near to the beer keg from Monday to Friday can be very distracting, especially in the summer!

4 Aug, 2016 – CEO

Thank you so much for your review and all your kind words! I hope you enjoy the beer! ;-)

4. "Sage Recruiting"

Pros

Sage is a really great company to work for. The office space is beautiful, there are interesting clients to work with, and the philosophy of putting people first is truly unique. In an industry that is known to focus on "volume" at the exclusion of quality, Sage has discovered the secret sauce and knows that at its core recruitment is about people.

Sage is growing and I'd recommend anyone interested in joining the team to apply.

Cons

Lots of pizza, but who can really complain about that?!

4 Aug, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your review! So glad you're happy working at Sage and value our commitment to working for the candidate!

5. "Best Account Management Position and Supportive Team"

I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Sage does a lot of thing differently in the recruitment industry including the way they work with their staff. I took the job because the commission structure is the best I have seen on the market. But their are so many other factors. Our managers actually trust and value us. They work closely with us and provide constant feedback. We have flexible working hours and unlimited vacation so everyone is well rested and ready to hit the ground running everyday. Because it is a small company you are able to influence decisions easily and have a say in the way we will shape ourselves as a business. The office space is beautiful- views of CN tower, open work space, and keg on tap. Best decision I have ever made!

Cons

We are located in Liberty Village so it could be difficult to access without a car coming from a GO Train. Otherwise their is plenty of transit stops near by.

The keg is sometimes empty

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and do not change your values as you grow larger!

4 Aug, 2016 – CEO

Thanks for your review of Sage!

"The recruitment company that finally does things differently"

I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time

Pros

Sage does things differently. It is probably the most software development focused company in Toronto. In depth technology training ensures that recruiters understand what and who it is that they are looking for. The culture here mimics that of the types of companies we work with: collaborative, fun, diverse, and people-focused. Oh and unlimited vacation!

Cons

The beer tap sometimes is empty by Friday :(

Advice to Management

Keep up doing things differently!

4 Aug, 2016 – CEO

So glad you're happy at Sage and understand that we really do things differently. Thanks for helping make our culture great!

7. "Revolutionizing Recruitment"

I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is no other place like Sage. This company revolves around changing how recruitment works and it starts all the way from the roots. All employees are trained in ways that suite their learning styles. There's a level of companionship that brings the team together in a way that most companies don't have because they are too focused on the numbers. Sage takes pride in their people, their work, and their ability to still be down to earth and have fun.

Cons

Sometimes the office get's too hot, but that's ok, makes me feel like I'm in California.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Taking the time to train your employees benefits everyone. We appreciate that you ask us "what can I do to make it better".

4 Aug, 2016 – CEO

So glad you're happy at Sage and that you help us to take pride in people and their work! You make the culture great!

"Sage Recruiting is a GREAT place to work!"

I have been working at Sage Recruiting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent management that is willing to take the time to train you and improve your skills. Great culture that rewards hard work but is flexible to work with your schedule. Endless possibilities in terms of growth and earnings.

Cons

Too much office pizza, but is that a con?

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

4 Aug, 2016 – CEO

So glad you're happy at Sage, thanks for being an integral part of our team!