SVB Leerink Investment Banking Analyst Reviews
80% would recommend to a friend
(15 total reviews)
What are your colleagues talking about?
Ratings by Disability
This rating reflects the overall rating of SVB Leerink and is not affected by filters.
Found 15 of over 42 reviews
Updated Sept 14, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Sept 14, 2023Investment Banking Summer AnalystCurrent Intern, less than 1 year
Leerink had a good culture and people
You have to be sure you want to be in healthcare
- 5.0Sept 12, 2023Investment Banking AnalystCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
great people, strong culture, top healthcare investment bank
N/A - not that many cons to list out
- 5.0Aug 22, 2023Investment Banking Summer AnalystFormer InternSan Francisco, CA
Really great team and responsibility given to interns
Not any major cons with the internship
- 4.0Mar 7, 2023Investment Banking AnalystFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
Entrepreneurial environment where analysts get more responsibilities.
Too many senior banker hires especially when the public markets are so dry.
- 5.0Mar 3, 2023Investment Banking AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Very supportive senior leadership Culture is great
Not many cons compared to other banks on the street
- 4.0Feb 8, 2023Investment Banking Summer AnalystCurrent Employee
The analyst class that I worked under was very helpful. Great group.
Not a lot of exposure to upper level MDs.
- 5.0Sept 14, 2022Investment Banking AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBoston, MA
Great Culture that cares about the development of their employees and diverse experience. Top-teir professionals mentoring their employees. No better healthcare firm than Leerink. They take care of their own and treat their employees like family. Best-in-class boutique in healthcare.
Hours can eb and sway with market conditions, banking is banking at any IB firm. They tend to keep a light, tight, best-in-class team, when things kick off that can create occasional long-hours, yet all senior management is in the trenches with their employees when that happens, you don't see that anywhere else. Culture is great, along hours, when not busy. They want you to enjoy the light days, they don't waste their employees time.1
- 3.0Jul 29, 2021Investment Banking AnalystFormer EmployeeBoston, MA
Boston office had the best analyst perks. Great learning opportunity. The place to be if you want to be a biopharma / life sciences professional
Boston is not the center of finance. It may get lonely at times as you may be one of ten investment banking analysts in the entire city. Work hours are long.1