What people are saying about SAP
Got a burning question about SAP? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SAP employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work life balance is good if you don't plan on moving up in the company" (in 2470 reviews)
- "Good Benefits and Health" (in 1903 reviews)
- "The people you work with are great and feels like a much smaller company on the day to day." (in 1145 reviews)
- "The culture is great and they provide you the correct tools to thrive in a growing environment." (in 988 reviews)
- "Great company and colleagues during the time I worked there" (in 639 reviews)
- "Salaries are low across the board compared to similar positions both inside and outside of SAP Tempe." (in 797 reviews)
- "BAD MANAGEMENT & MANAGERS" (in 382 reviews)
- "A bad manager will only think about his/her own promotion and not care about team." (in 316 reviews)
- "With such a large company, it can be hard to be heard, but upper management in my area has been doing their best to connect with employees." (in 71 reviews)
- "Such a large organization that exposure do different LOBs is difficult to navigate and communicate with." (in 57 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of SAP and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,518 of over 29K reviews
Updated Oct 3, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "life balance good"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jul 18, 2019Executive DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPalo Alto, CA
Work life balance is good if you don't plan on moving up in the company
You have to be well connected in Germany for opportunities. Lots of organizational turmoil from the board level down right now.2